18. Sick To My Stomach

Angelina closed the door and held both of your hands and looked at you. "Okay. First..I just want you to know that no matter what the results are, I will always..be there for you, no matter what. And if Roman doesn't accept what he gave you, then he is more than welcomed to leave because you don't need a man who wants you for alone time and what other bullshit. Okay?" You looked at her before hugging her.

"Thank you, Angelina...I'm scared..." you started crying as you hugged her tighter. "I know, I know. It'll be okay, I promise" she hugged you more, then pulled away. "Alright. Ready?" You took a deep breath then nodded. You turned your head towards the stick and...

Oh fuck...

Your eyes widened extremely wide and you felt your whole world and body freeze in shock, along with your heart racing like crazy that you could've sworn you almost died from lack of breathing. Angelina's eyes also widened. "Oh shit..!" She said. You started breathing heavily and tears started streaming down your cheeks.

Positive...

"Y/n, Y/n-" "oh my God, oh my God, oh my God, OH MY GOD!!" You screamed and cried extremely hard. "I KNOW, I KNOW-" "I'M GONNA..- I'M..-" "Y/N, BREATHE!" Angelina hugged you tightly. You started shaking your head and fell to the ground with your stomach twisted and your head swirling. "Breathe, honey, breathe..!!" She said with her hands on each side of your face making you look her in the eyes. Everything went blurry and it felt like you were gonna die by hand.

No, no, no, no, NO!!! NO!!! "Y/n?!? Hey, breathe!!" Angelina was about to cry. "I don't wanna breathe..!!!" You cried. You fell into her arms and she kissed your head hugging you back. "He's gonna kill me..he's gonna hate me..!" You said. "It's going to be okay. It's going to be okay" she whispered in your ear.

Goodbye, Roman. Goodbye, world. Goodbye, career. Goodbye, dreams. Goodbye, everything.