Please don't die. I can't lose you too.

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎

You spent your weekend in the hospital. The doctors and nurses were suprise to see your leg had healed so quickly. Geiju survived and was in his hospital room. He's since woken up but he can't leave for a week. Shoku was sent to court and the judge ruled he was not guilty due to reason of insanity and was taken to a mental institution where he'd spent the next three years.

You were discharged from the hospital that Monday and before you left, you visited Geiju.
You opened the door and he was sitting up, watching the T.V but he didn't look too happy about it.
"Geiju." You greeted him with a warm smile and a wave. The artist smiled back and greeted you, "Hello." You sat on the chair next to his bed and asked, "How are you feeling?"

Geiju shrugged, "I'm okay. You're alive. That's good." He pat your head. "Thank you. For everything you've done for me. I'm grateful to have you as a friend." You told him. Geiju was visibly surprised for a moment but then smiled. He grabbed you and pulled you into a warm hug, "Me too." He said, hugging you even tighter.

You pulled away from him and jokingly said, "I'll take care of the art club while you're gone. Heheh." You laughed. Geiju nodded and laid back into the bed. "Much appreciated." He said before yawning and immediately falling asleep.

Those painkillers are really something.

You let out a sigh before brushing the hair from Geiju's face and planting a gentle kiss on his forehead. Then, you left the room.

You left the hospital, your leg feeling perfectly fine and when you walked out the front doors, you saw Umeji waiting for you. "Took you long enough."

"Ain't nobody ask you to come here and wait for me." You retorted, expecting an equally snarky comeback but Umeji just smiled and said, "I'm so happy you're okay."

You felt butterflies and your face turned a whole new shade of red. You averted your gaze and stared at the ground, "Sh-Shut up.. Loser.." Your heart felt like it was racing. It was beating so fast it almost hurt.
"Come here." Umeji grabbed your hand and pulled you forward. He led you over to a....

"Woah is that a motorcycle? I didn't know you had one!" Umeji laughed and got on, "Yeah my dad got it for me." He started it. You've never been on a motorcycle before but you always thought they were really cool. But you can't even ride a bike so motorcycles were out of the question.

"What are you waiting for? An invitation? Get on." Umeji ordered. You nodded and got on behind him. You gently grabbed his shoulders which made Umeji say, "Unless you want to fall, wrap your arms around me. Oh and here." He handed you a f/c helmet before he put on his own black helmet with a flaming skull design on the side, matching his shirt. You put the helmet on and hesitantly wrapped your arms around his waist. Umeji tensed up and he was glad to be wearing his helmet so you couldn't see the pink tint on his cheeks.

When the motorcycle started letting out loud roars, you held Umeji even tighter and hid your face in his back. Umeji found your amusing reaction cute and the motorcycle started moving.

〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎〰︎