You punched Shoku in the face, sending him flying backwards. But you lost your balance because of your leg and ended up falling. Shoku got up and pulled a knife from his pocket. He tried to stab you but Geiju lunged at him, sending them both crashing into a shelf before both of them hit the floor.

"Geiju!" You called out. You tried to get up but the cast on your leg made it far more difficult than it needed to be. Umeji immediately ran over to you and helped you up, "Y/n! Are you okay?!" He asked, wrapping your arms over his shoulder.
"Do I look okay to you?!" You snapped at him. Umeji let out a sigh of relief before trying to lead you out of the room but out of the corner of your eye, you saw one of the boys getting up. And it's was Shoku. And his knife was covered in blood. Your eyes went to Geiju and you realized he had been stabbed.

"Geiju!" You tried to run to him but Umeji pushed you behind him. He pulled out his bat and waited for Shoku to try something. "Stay behind me." Umeji ordered and it was at that moment you realized something. Your heart was pounding. But not from the adrenaline.

Could it be.... No! I hate him..

Shoku lunged at Umeji who swung his bat at the brunette but Shoku caught the bat and attempted to stab Umeji. You grabbed Umeji from the back of his shirt and yanked him backwards causing the both of you to fall down and Shoku missed.

I don't wanna die..

You clutched onto Umeji's shirt and buried your face into his back, waiting for the inevitable.

*BANG*

The loud sound of a gunshot rang through your ears. You looked up to see Shoku on the floor, still alive and struggling to get back up. You looked over to the door to see....

Runoske Atatsuma. Your uncle. The man was in his late 50's and it clearly showed. His eyes scanned the room before landing on you who was hiding behind Umeji. His eyes narrowed and he walked over to you both. Ignoring Umeji, he grabbed your arm and pulled you up, "Are you okay?" He asked. You looked down and didn't say a word.

Umeji's eyes we're wide. Those tattoos. He couldn't mistake it. This man was a Yakuza member. It had been a very long time since Umeji actually felt scared by another person. What was your affiliation with this man? Why did you seem so calm with him? Why did he save you? Those questions flooded Umeji's mind.

Suddenly, Shoku started groaning in pain and Runoske pointed his gun at the brunette. Your heart dropped and you grabbed his wrist and lowered his arm so the gun was no longer aimed at Shoku.
You stood in front of Shoku with your arms stretched out, earning weird looks from Runoske and Umeji.

"Y/n-." You cut your uncle off.

"Don't kill him! This really isn't him. He was tortured into being this way and he needs to go to a mental institution!" You defended him. The same man who kidnapped you and tried to kill you. Skoku's eyes we're wide. Why would you defend him? After all he had done to you.

And it was then, Shoku's eyes began to water. You then ran to Geiju who was bleeding out. You saw the stab wound was deep into his stomach and you needed to do something.
"Umeji! Call the police!" You ordered the blonde. He nodded and pulled his phone from his pocket, dialing the police. You opened Shoku's dresser and grabbed a shirt. You ripped it and wrapped it tightly around Geiju's wound. You then did the same a with another shirt just to make sure the blood wouldn't soak through. You held your hands on his wound to apply pressure. Geiju was still breathing but unconscious and you started to worry.