"And yet, you're still here. Speaking of..." She walks over to one of the chairs on the balcony and sits. "How much longer are you going to stay here for? I half expected you to be gone by now."

Loki turns to face her and leans against the railing. "In that much of a rush to get rid of me, darling?" He says while smirking.

"Yeah. But only because I'm not too sure if I have enough space for both you and your giant ego." Rhi says teasingly. "Seriously though, you looked pretty deep in thought earlier. Come up with a new plan?"

"Before I can do anything, I need to find a way off this horrid planet, meaning I have to find a portal."

"Isn't there a way you can use your magic to find one?"

He deeply sighs. "Yes, there's a spell I can use but..."

"Let me guess you don't know it?"

"I've seen it in a book, in the library on Asgard. However, I can't seem to recall it."

"Well isn't there a way to use magic to your memories and find it?"

"Into someone else's mind, yes. But not my own. At least not without-"

"Some help?"

"Will you stop interrupting me." He pauses and takes a deep breath before continuing. "Yes, I would need help from someone else."

"I might be able to help you." Rhi says with a mischievous smile. "That is, if you help me first."

"And why would I want to help you?"

"Well for starters, I saved your life, so you kinda owe me." Loki rolls his eyes. "And two, I'm the only person at the moment who knows you're still alive and can help you."

"And what exactly do you need my help with?"

"Magic." Rhi smiles.

"I thought you already knew how to wield your magic."  Loki says as he eyes her suspiciously so she explains.

"I can." She says as she creates an orange ball energy and swirls it around in her hands. "But without anyone to teach me, I've only been able to to do small stuff."

"Magic can take years to learn and I'd rather not waste my time and stay here longer than I need to."

"Please, Loki. Besides, all you have to do is show me a few spells. After that, I can figure out the rest, on my own." She gets up and walks towards him with her hand out.

"Now do we have a deal or not?"

Loki takes a moment to think it over. "Fine."

He reaches out to shake her hand but when their hands touch a yellow spark forms between them and they both quickly pull their hands away.

Still looking at her hand Rhi says, "You know, we should probably look into that while we're at it."

Loki nods his head in agreement while still looking at his hand. "Might not be a bad idea."

They head back inside and Rhi looks at the clock to see that it's about 7:30am.

"Crap! I need to get ready for work!" She rushes over to the sink to put her mug away. "I'm going to grab a bite at the cafeteria first though since I still need to go grocery shopping. You can join me today if you'd like."