the mummy

Submitted for approval of the midnight society
I call this tale the tale of the mummy

As he watched his father bring in the sarcophagus into the actual living room Nigel was scared of the mummy would come back to life never thought of seeing a dead human or anything any thing like that in his house before my father was a collector of ancient Egypt and things to the point where he collected even mummies of animals and then now humans can you say that this mommy was the movie of king tutt, someone who is very how many in ancient Egypt and say feral animal is known to have a curse. That part Nigel knew about and didn't like.
Every day is he ready for the hardy boys hang up on you seeing a the movies that I don't want the room and was frightened be on belief. His father why did you collect these such weird things gold in the blue Missouri one thing but the other thing was actual human beans at one point or enough to scare him. His father ended up just telling him that he was only collecting them for money's worth to make the family more wealthy but call me some Arthur's father is being selfish and inconsiderate of the rest of the family.
One night as he heard a wrestling in the house he thought there was a burglar nine jo came out to go and investigate and saw the mommy destroying everything inside of the house even the most pressure so things who destroy. Nigel is a very concerned now so is the curse of the mummy who are the mommy would come over iPad and my homeroom and destroy everything inside. When he saw it he had enough he told his father what happen when the father found out about all staff being ransacked. The father said I should've known Egyptologist told me about this. Getting listen. When he ended up deciding to get rid of the Mommy and I need help deciding he was going to have a worst curse running ever had when the spirit of king tide came out of the body or mommy and what song is this everyone in my house soon everyone had to leave the house. To this day the house is still abandoned.
In the 1980s it was torn down finically.

The end