big foot

Submitted for approval of the midnight society
I call this tale the tale of Bigfoot

What do usually see when you go into a forest you usually see your trays upright and in the upright position or do you see them bent down as if someone was trying to walk through them like a corn maze. When Travie was going camping 190 ended up seeing the trees all burned as if someone was trying to move them out of their way and was going to investigate what was going on. But he didn't know it was really going to happen until he forgot his camera.
Why do you look through the forest of the trees some of them but some of them not so bad and they design humans friend that is that he was going to look further until there was a clearing when there is a clearing in the forest that's when he saw the figure of me a boy creature that was walking around and they were wondering what it was.    His friend Andy said it was probably a big photo of some kind then try Arianas out saying I lost my camera during packing my stuff up for a camping trip that's one he certain smart home cell phone ahead as if he was an idiot. But he wasn't he ask Andy if he had a camera on him but I know I have anything else to say but no.
Neither of them had a camera on them and they were stock looking in the clearing with this being for it they were going to have to show some they have seen it but when they went back to school the next week they ended up telling their friends and they saw a big foot and their friends started bullying them right away. They should Andy and Travis that is said let's go and show you for yourself how do you say intrigued by Andover to make a clearing?
The bullies that you should be friends and they're up saying no we haven't seen bent Over trees before.
Who is this cocky smart please to show that they prove themselves by just saying that there was only bend over three something that is not usually seen by mankind unless they have power looking for Bigfoot. The bullies decided to take a trip that night to go with Travie and Andy to go and see the band trees and they said OK we believe you we believe you then there was a rifle in the forest in the bush and they freaked out soon enough there was Bigfoot she was right there and the bullies fainted from seeing her.
The moral of the story is is trying to be believing or understanding to your friends and not be an ass when someone tells you something that might be out of the ordinary.

The end