Part 16

Murtasim murmur for sometime more but Meerab didn't hear properly.

After a long period of time,Meerab wipes him with water to his head.Then she message his feet with oil.

Meerab called the doctor and he examined him.

Meerab heard Murtasim didn't eat from the last night.That's why she going to make some food for him.

After making food for him,Meerab touched his forehead and said;

Meerab:Uthiye aap ko aab kuch khana khana padega.

Murtasim somehow opens his eyes.

Meerab:Aab uthaiye kuch khake Phir so jayega.

Meerab help him to get up and made him sit.Lean against the wall with a pillow on the back.Meerab bring the food in front of him and he goes astonished by her that she is going to feed him.

Meerab:Muh nahi khulenge to khana kaise khilaungi.

Murtasim opens his mouth and Meerab feed him.Murtasim just looks at her.He is surprised to see this caring side of her.

After the food session,Meerab wipes his mouth by her dupatta.Then Meerab gives his medicine.She laid him down and pulled the blanket up to his chest.

Meerab:Aab aap so jaiye.
Murtasim:Aur aap?
Meerab:Mein yehi hu.
Murtasim:Kahin chali to nahi jayenge?
Meerab:Nahi.

Meerab about to turned but Murtasim holds her hand and said;

Murtasim:Mujhe chod kar mat jaiye Meerab.Mein bohot tanha hu.
Meerab:Aap so jaye mein yehi hu.Kahin nahi jaa rahi.
Murtasim:Neend se uthne ke baad bhi aap rahenge?
Meerab:Haa baba mein rahungi.Aab aap so jaye.

Then Murtasim closed his eyes.Because of the high power dose,Murtasim instantly fall asleep.

Meerab starring at his face.Meerab touched his hair and recalled Murtasim's efforts for win her heart.When she was recalling every moment of them some smiles appreared in the corner of the lips.Meerab never thought a serious man like Murtasim will start loving her this level.

"To jo Maine suna tha woh sab sach hai."

Meerab heard the familiar sound and turned around to see.She finds Mrs.Salma is here.

Meerab:Ma'am aap yaha?
Mrs.Salma:Khud ke ghar mein nahi hu to kon hoga bahar ki koi ladki.

Meerab understand she said to her.

Mrs.Salma:Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho?
Meerab:Ahista baat kare Sir abhi abhi soye hai.Unki tabiyet thik nahi hai.

Mrs.Salma checked Murtasim's temperature by touched his forehead and left from the room.Meerab also go with her.

Mrs.Salma:Bohot uncha khwab dekh rahe ho tum?
Meerab:Excuse me!
Mrs.Salma:Aab bhole pan ka natak nahi karo to accha hai.Acchi tarha se janti hu kis liye piche pade ho mere bete ki.
Meerab:Aap ki jaan kari ke liye batadu mein nahi aap ke bete piche pade hai meri.Mujhe un mein koi interest bhi nahi hai.
Mrs.Salma:Murtasim ki aqal pe bhi tumne tala laga diya hai.Jis ladki ke hath itna beizzat hua aab uske liye dewana ban chuka hai.Aise kya dekh liya hai woh tumme.
Meerab:Woh aap Mujhe nahi puchke aap ne bete se puche to Shayed sahi jawab milega aap ko.
Mrs.Salma:Mere bete ka to dimag kharab kar diya hai tumne.Yehi sikhaya hai tumhare waldain ne ki kis tarha se mardo ki apni husn ki chal se fasaya jai.

Meerab gets angered and said:

Meerab:Bas ek lafz aur maat nikaliye warna mein bhul jayongi aap mujhse bade hai.Meri waldain ne Mujhe acche tarbiyat diye the is liye maine yeh Baat aaj bardast kar liya.Aur mere waldain ne Mujhe bohot ahem chije bhi shikai jo Shayed aap aap ki bete ko shikhane mein naqam rahe.

Meerab can't take her insult anymore and she going to take her stuff from Murtasim's room.She looks at him and recalled how he wanted to see her after wake up.

She about to leave the room and she realised something stop her for to leave.She again looks at his sleepy face and she feels some unknown pain in her heart.She feels someone put heavy stone in her chest for this she can't take her breath properly.Meerab wants to cry but somehow she controls it.She thinks if she don't love Murtasim why she feel like this.If it is feel like this without love, what would happen if it was love?Or she fell in love with him without knowing it?Meerab didn't get any answer.

Meerab left the Khan house.

Murtasim wakes up from sleep and recalled how Meerab take care of him.He feels delighted.He looks at the sofa and finds Meerab is not there.Murtasim think Meerab told him she will not left him until he wakes up.He looks around the room and washroom but Meerab is not there.

Murtasim gets heart break.He thinks why for a moment he understand Meerab also love him.Why he can't accept Meerab doesn't love him nor will ever loved him.

Then Murtasim thought maybe Meerab is in kitchen to make some food for him.

Murtasim goes downstairs to find him.He coming downstairs and called Meerab by her name.

Then he finds Mrs Salma in there and asked;

Murtasim:Maa aap Meerab ko kahin dekha hai?
Mrs.Salma:Tumhare tabiyet aab thik hai?
Murtasim:Mein thik hu.Meerab kaha hai?
Mrs.Salma:Woh chali gayi hai.
Murtasim:Aise kaise chali gayi.Unhone Mujhe kaha tha jab tak mein neend se na jagu tab tak woh yehi rahenge.Ek minute aap ne Kuch kaha hai kya unhe?

Mrs Salma doesn't reply.

Murtasim:Maa mein aap se kuch Puch raha hu batay Mujhe.
Mrs.Salma:Haa kaha hai.
Murtasim:Kya?
Mrs.Salma:Wohi jo tumhare mustakbil ke liye behtar hai.

Murtasim gets restless and said;

Murtasim:Aap ko mein kitne dafa samjhau ki mere mustakbil ke liye Mujhe Meerab ki sath chahiye.
Mrs.Salma:Woh tumhare sath ke qabil nahi hai beta.Tum kaha Aur woh kaha.
Murtasim:Hum do ek barabar hai.Do mukammal insaan hai jiske bich koi fadak nahi hai.
Mrs.Salma:Fadak hai Aur fadak ke wajah se mein use apni Khandan ki bahu tasleem nahi karungi.
Murtasim:Aap kare yaa na kare woh aab meri zindegi ban gayi hai.Mein marte dam tak uski sath nahi chodunga.
Mrs.Salma:Aab kya kaal ki Ayi ladki ki wajah se tum apni maa ke khilaf jaoge.
Murtasim:Zarorat pade to ha.Lekin mein aisa nahi chahta Maa.Mujhe aap ke khilaf jake Meerab ko apnana Accha nahi lagega aur mere liye Meerab ko chodna na mumkin hai.Maa mein aap se bohot mohabbat karta hu Aur Meerab se bhi.Please mere mohabbat ka Aur pasand ke bich mein na aya kare warna aap Shayed aap ki bewajah zid ke wajah se apne bete kho denge.