🌴🌅Thirty-Two🌴🌅

🐠🐙Maliyah🐠🐙

I woke up on the Thursday morning after I spend all night thinking about Tre especially when he holding me and whispered sweet things in my ears. I wanted to sneak him to my house last night but I don't want to get in trouble even though my mom don't have any problem with him.

After I made my bed up and did my morning hygiene, I went back to my room, sprayed my cat, put on my bra and underwear set, lotion my body, put on some deodorant and put on blue jeans and white long sleeve shirt.

Maliyah's outfit👗👚👖

I put on my socks and shoes on, sprayed myself, took off my hair scarfs to let my honey blonde and black braids down to my back, put on my earrings, put on my blue jacket, grabs my things and went to the kitchen as I saw my mom sitting in the livi...

I put on my socks and shoes on, sprayed myself, took off my hair scarfs to let my honey blonde and black braids down to my back, put on my earrings, put on my blue jacket, grabs my things and went to the kitchen as I saw my mom sitting in the living room watching the news on NBC 4 Los Angeles.
"Good morning mom", I said as I puts the water in the pot.
"Good morning baby", She said as I put the cinnamon and spice in the bowl while I'm waiting on the water to boil since it's don't take that long.

While I'm waiting on my water to boil, my phone started vibrating and it's was Tre texting me telling me "good morning". So I texted him back with the kissing face emojis. After I let the water boil, I put some water on my oatmeal and stirred them up.

I grabs the banana and the cup of "Minute Maid" brand tropical punch juice as I went to the dining room and start eating my breakfast before I leave the house for today. I don't know what I'm wearing tomorrow night but I don't wants to wear anything too sexy.

I know Tre ain't going to be here tomorrow night after my mom leaves and goes to Oakland but I got all day to figure out. I might give him a little breakfast in bed Saturday morning before I go to the mall with Christina and Latina since D'Andre's birthday is only a couple of days away.

When I'm finished eating breakfast, I went to the kitchen, cleaned out the bowl, grabs my things, told my mom bye and went to the bus stop as I put my earplugs on since I'm about to play some song on Spotify.

🦋🐚Latina🦋🐚

I'm at the cafeteria eating the banana nut muffin while Xavier is at the gym with Tremaine, D'Andre, Christina and Maliyah. I know you asking what I'm wearing today, nothing special since I'm wearing the light blue pants and black 2Pac shirt.

Latina's outfit👗👚👖