🌴🌅Nine🌴🌅

🦋🐚Latina🦋🐚

I woke up on the Monday morning as I yawned, got up, made my bed and went to the bathroom to do my morning hygiene. When I'm finished, I got out and went back to my room as I sprayed my cat, put on my bra and underwear set, lotion my body, put on some deodorant and put on the white pants and black shirt.

Latina's outfit👗👚👖

I was going to wear short shorts but I that's has to wait this weekend since I'm going to Six Flags with Xavier, Tre and Maliyah if her mom let her go

I was going to wear short shorts but I that's has to wait this weekend since I'm going to Six Flags with Xavier, Tre and Maliyah if her mom let her go. Most of the people from the main office may not give a shit but I'm not like them other hoes that's dressing like they going to the club or whatever especially when they are wearing crop top that's shows too much stomach and belly button.

I'm not going to lie, I do wear crop top to school but at least I'm wearing the high weight pants so that my belly button won't show that much. After I put my shoes on, did my hair, put on my earrings and put on the necklace with my zodiac sign on it since I'm a Taurus, I grabs my things, turn the lights off and went to the kitchen as I saw my dad watching the news on Fox 11 Los Angeles as I took the milk out of the refrigerator. 

"Good morning daddy", I said didn't mean to be rude to him.
"Good morning baby", He said as I put the milk back up and start eating Corn Pops sine it's always my favorite cereal along with Coco Puffs and Fruity Peddles. 

I don't really care for the cereal that has marshmallow in it because the texture is wired. I mean, I don't like dry marshmallows especially from the cereal box since it's looks like it's been sitting there for the long time. I know you asking when's my birthday, it's on May 14th which is a week before Nisha's 17th birthday since she in junior at Millikan High School which is at Long Beach.

Yes, she stayed at Long Beach with my uncle and his wife after her biological mother lost custody of her for child neglect since she had her living at the dirty house with barely any food in the house nor clean clothes. My mom was never the huge fan of Nisha's mom because she always thought that she's irresponsible with her child especially when she was 18 when she had Nisha while my uncle was a couple of years older than her. 

I mean, when Nisha was 3 months old, she had my parents babysitting her for 3 days while she at Pomona partying with her friends. Not only that, she always had gangsters going in and out of her house doing gang activities right in front Nisha instead of at least wait until she goes to sleep.

My family called CPS on Nisha's trifling ass mom multiples times for the same shit which is barely getting fed nor bathe, being left alone for hours at the time to get some sex from them thugs from Compton, drinking around her and so on. At least she wasn't abusing her by beating her ass over shit that's toddlers do which is wetting the bed.

The last straw for my uncle was when the police called him and told him to come to his ex-girlfriend apartment at Long Beach because the house was very dirty. I mean, there were shit everywhere on the floor, dishes pilled up, dead rats and roaches on the floor and so on.