🌴🌅One🌴🌅

🔴💛Christina🔴💛

Hey everybody, my name is Christina Smith

Hey everybody, my name is Christina Smith. I'm 17 years old and I'm about to start my senior year at South Los Angeles High School. Thank god this is my last year of high school because I got an love-hate relationship with them mainly because people always throwing shade at me for whatever reasons.

I mean, they be talking shit about me talking about how fat I am, I need to laid off of McDonald's and all that typical overplayed fat jokes that I ignore.

I don't really have a friends because I prefer being alone. I know my parents wants me to make friends but I don't want to be bothered with people. I just goes to school and get the hell out of there.

I spent most of the summer chilling and spending time with my family especially my dad since we always close. We may not be rich but we always have each other back 100% whether it's good or bad.

Now, I'm in my room watching TV on the Sunday night since I can't stay up late tonight because I'm going to school tomorrow morning and I got to get up early.

I wish that school just starts at least a day after Labor Day since school always started at the middle of August. I mean, she ends around Memorial Day but the summer vacation only last for 3 months.

I continue watching TV for 30 minutes until its time for me to go to bed as I make sure that I set the alarm clock to 5:00 AM since the classes starts at 7:30 AM and ends at 2:30 PM.