🌴🌅Twenty-Five🌴🌅

😎😎Tremaine😎😎

I'm in the kitchen with nothing but my red boxer cooking breakfast since Anthony and Lauren is still asleep. I woke up at 9 AM after I spend all night thinking about hearing Maliyah screaming my name while I beat it up like she stole shit from me. 

While I'm stirring the grist with sharp cheddar cheese and salted butter, I saw Anthony walking in the kitchen as he getting ready to say something.
"Good morning Tre", He said as he fixing him some coffee.
"Good morning Anthony, is Lauren up, I'm almost finished with breakfast?", I asked.
"Yeah, she in the bathroom right now", He said as he told me that she acts like a bitch in her period as usually. While me and Anthony talking, I saw Lauren walking in the kitchen in her turquoise blue lingerie and white robe along with her hair in the messy bun and arms folded.

"What the hell did y'all son of a bitches said about me?", She asked with the attitude as I'm about to fixed everybody the plates.
"Nothing", Anthony said as he sat down on the table with the coffee mug.
"Don't freaking lie to me Anthony, I heard you and Tre moaning and groaning out that bitch named at 3 AM", She said talking about Maliyah.
"Goddamn it Lauren, don't start this shit with me", Anthony said don't want to hear no cheating allegations from this bitch today especially I got an date tonight. 
"What, y'all knows I hate that bitch with the passion", She said as she grabs the plates and start eating. 

She better keep her freaking mouth shut because I'm taking Maliyah to Redondo Beach tonight after the movies and I'm not going to let this bitch screwed it up by her jealous behavior. The people from "Edible Arrangements" should brings some fruit from her house by noon because I ordered it last night while Anthony is out. 

I still going to make some money before I take Maliyah to the movie tonight since I'm going to make sure that them mark ass fools ain't stealing money from us. 

🐠🐙Maliyah🐠🐙

After I ate pancake and bacon for breakfast this morning and cleaned up my mess, I went to the bathroom and do my hygiene since Latina is on her way over here to get me along with her cousin. 

I'm going to shave later while I'm getting ready for the date with Tremaine. When I'm finished, I got out of the bathroom as I went to my room, sprayed my cat, put on my black bra and underwear set, lotion my body, put on some deodorant and put on the blue jeans and black 2Pac shirt. 

Maliyah's outfit 👗👚👖

I put on the socks and shoes on, brushed my hair, sprayed myself, put on the turquoise blue jacket with "PINK" in black print, grabs my things and went to the living room as I put on my heart shaped hoop earrings

I put on the socks and shoes on, brushed my hair, sprayed myself, put on the turquoise blue jacket with "PINK" in black print, grabs my things and went to the living room as I put on my heart shaped hoop earrings. I was going to sit down on the couch and wait on Latina until I heard the door knocking and it's was some white guy from "Edible Arrangements".

So I answered the door as he gave me the basket of chocolates strawberries, teddy bear and flowers. I told him thanks you and put my gift in the kitchen as I'm about to read the card. I knew Tre is behind all this because he knew I loves stuffed animals and strawberry. After I put the strawberries in the refrigerator, I heard Latina honking the horn.