🌴🌅Six🌴🌅

🔴💛Christina🔴💛

I woke up the next morning as I moaned out of the sleep, pressed the snooze button, got up and made my bed. After I took a shower, washed my face and brush my teeth, I got out of the bathroom as I sprayed my cat, put on my bra and underwear set, lotion my body, put on some deodorant and put on the blue jeans and green shirt.

Christina's outfit👗👚👖

I put on the black socks and green and white Air Jordan, flat ironed my hair, sprayed myself, put on my necklace that's said my zodiac sign which is Gemini, grabbed my stuff and went to the kitchen as my parents getting ready to say something

"Good morning Chris", My dad said as he takes an sip of the coffee.
"Good morning dad", I said as I took the milk out and fixed me some cereal.

I'm going to make breakfast sandwiches tomorrow morning before I goes to the pool party since it's starts at 1 PM anyways. Erika is better be on her good behavior because I'm bringing Maliyah with me and I don't want any ghetto bullshit from her.

I'm not worrying about Tatiana and Angie since they knows that I don't bother anybody from Compton especially the ones who lives at the same neighborhood as MC Eiht and them grew up at. When I'm finished eating my breakfast, I washed the bowl, grabs the lunchbox and orange juice, told my parents bye and heading out of the door as I unlocked my car door while I'm hearing somebody's car barking their head off early in the morning.

🏈🌆Xavier🏈🌆

What's up, my name is Xavier Miller

What's up, my name is Xavier Miller. I'm 17 going on 18 in 3 months and I'm in senior at South Los Angeles High School. I basically lives by myself since my dad barely be at home. Whenever he does, it's nothing but hell since he gets mad at me over bullshit.

I mean, everybody in South Central is so scared of him especially the next door neighbor since he always screamed at them kids over the basketball. Hell, he even threatened to kill them if they don't stayed out of our yard especially the 8 years old.

I know you asking where's my mom, she passed away when I was 9 years old since I've been hearing rumors that my punk ass dad got something to do with her murder by hiring the hit man. I know he killed Tremaine's mom but he at Las Vegas, NV right now. If I was him, I would go back to LA because the feds is on his ass right now for murder which is he might get death penalty.