♡ Chapter 38 ♡

Y/n's eyes went wide as soon as she saw the crow transform into a man. Well, not because she saw a crow turn into a human; she has even seen dragons turn into humans. But as soon as she saw the face of the man, her blood ran cold.

"Tieran?" Y/n whispered shakily with mixed emotions of fear and anger.

The same shining blue eyes, the same sharp jaw line, the same pink lips, the same flawless skin, and the same perfect nose with a perfect bridge-just like his. But there was one difference in the hair: instead of white-blonde, it was pitch black, and it had a little mullet.

 But there was one difference in the hair: instead of white-blonde, it was pitch black, and it had a little mullet

The guy tilted his head just like a bird and blinked a couple of times. "Young lady master asked Chester, to pass on the message that he had summoned you to his office." The raven spoke from a third-person point of view.

Y/n knew that this was the crow who always sat on Tieran's shoulder. But why do they both look exactly the same? If the hair colour wasn't different, someone would definitely think that this is the white-blonde, heartless monster.

Y/n looked directly into the raven's eyes, trying to discern something. But there wasn't any evilness, just a hint of gentleness in the raven's eyes as he blinked slowly. Even though the appearance was the same, the raven's behavior was far from the white-blonde monster. He bowed his head and talked with respect, never talking while looking into her eyes, just like her maids did when she was the young lady of this mansion.

Chester moved away a little from the doorway, gesturing y/n to go and meet his master. Y/n closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She hated this. She didn't want to meet that monster, but she needed answers. She needs to find out what happened to her Jungkook and where he and the other weredragons are.

As soon as y/n walked out of her room, Chester started leading her to his master's office. Y/n slowly followed the raven, even though she was familiar with every inch of the mansion where she lived from the moment she was born. As she walked through the halls, past memories filled her head. Chester was leading her to her own father's office.

Chester stopped in front of the heavy wooden door and knocked on it. As a reply, a small "come in" was heard from the other side, sending shivers down the girl's spine.

Her father's office had changed so much since the last time she saw it. But the wooden table and the huge leather chair were the same ones her father used. The person she hated the most was sitting in that chair. The usual smirk played on the white-blonde's face. He played with a dart in his hand.

Chester pushed y/n gently inside a little bit before closing the door and leaving. Y/n gulped the saliva in her mouth and walked into the room. The last thing she wanted to do was be alone with this man in a room. If we talk about the truth, y/n was terrified. But she didn't show it because Namjoon once told her that showing someone that she was scared was more dangerous than being scared for real. So she walked into the room while looking around like she didn't care or wasn't nervous at all. She was surprised when she saw all the things in that room. Just how much does this man hate dragons? y/n thought. Everything in that room was related to humans' defeating dragons. And almost everything in that room was made of gold.