♡ Chapter 28 ♡

Y/n woke up while giggling, feeling jungkook's soft lips giving butterfly kisses all over her face.
"Wake up love" he said with his honey laced voice. Making y/n open her eyes while rubbing them cutely.
Jungkook watched her admiring every movement of her. Then he bent down kissing her pouting lips.

Y/n slowly got up from her bed lazily and went to the bathroom to do her morning routine. After cleaning herself y/n wore the clothes jungkook choose her yesterday. She was wearing her own winter clothes along with jungkook's thick bear skin coat. It wasn't soft or too rough but it was warm and comfortable to wear. Jungkook's coat was too big for y/n. She looked so tiny, like a sleeping squirrel hiding it's nose in her well-furred tail in winter. Jungkook's heart almost burst out from his chest because how adorable she looked in his coat. Y/n barely could walk while wearing it. The collar of the coat was up till y/n's cute button nose making only her eyes visible as jungkook placed his heavy winter cap on her head. Jungkook never needed winter clothes but jin-hyung wanted him to have them so jungkook can use them if he needs to.

Y/n walked like a penguin while wearing jungkook's coat. The coat was long till jungkook's knees when he wear it. When y/n wore it , it was touching the ground. But y/n loved the coat because it smelled like jungkook. It made her feel home and cozy.

"I bought your breakfast mí amor ." jungkook said while back hugging y/n tightly. Then he snuggled his face to the crook of her neck. Inhaling her sweet scent mixed with hers. Jungkook kissed the mark behind her ear. Jungkook felt happiness blooming inside his chest every time he saw the mark.

It showed others that this woman is already loved by the Asgorath. For other creatures who see this mark will understand that y/n belonged to someone but for jungkook this mark didn't show any ownership but the love he had towards her.

Jungkook smiled against y/n's soft skin when he felt her blood rushed to her cheeks and neck because of the new nickname. They both pulled away.

After few minutes y/n finished eating her breakfast while sitting on the bed. Jungkook took the empty dishes from her hand and they both walked downstairs.

Jin was in the kitchen as always while doing the dishes. Hoseok was helping him while drying the washed dishes. Namjoon was reading a book while sitting on a chair as he was forbidden from going nere the dishes.

When Seokjin heard y/n coming downstairs he came out from the kitchen while drying his hands with his apron as hoseok and namjoon followed him behind. All three weredragons greeted her with a smile in their handsome faces.

Y/n thanked Seokjin for the delicious breakfast. "My pleasure. Please be careful my little moon." Seokjin said while kissing her forehead. Seokjin always had a fatherly aura which y/n loved so much. Y/n promised him that she will be careful and Seokjin nodded his head with a gentle smile on his face.

Jungkook and y/n walked out from the cave.

Infront of the cave there was the massive magnificent white dragon laying on the grass patiently waiting till jungkook give the responsibility of take caring of y/n for today. The dragon rolled on the grass while stretching its body lazily watching jungkook give y/n the last kiss and leading her to him. The white dragon got up lazily while yawning. It tilted his head and watched jungkook lifting y/n with one hand, placing her on his back safely.