Both went downstairs and stood in front of Kabir who looked tense and said.

"Let's go!"

The Khan family rushed and stuffed their luggage in the car's backside and both mother and daughter sat on the passenger's seat Kabir sat on the driving seat and he roared the engine and after putting the race on the highest, he drove the car in highest speed, leaving a naive and fragile Sheza alone in the house and went from there.

Sheza was upstairs, on her store room's balcony looking at the whole scenario with teary eyes leaving an immense pain shooting in her heart, she got down the stairs and went toward the door and saw the car going far away from the house.

She innocently waved them bye and fell on her knees crying inadequately, her raw emotions were reflected in her painful sobs as she hugged her knees buried her head in between her knees and cried.

Then, suddenly, she heard some footsteps, she looked up in expectation, that her parents pitied her and come back to take her, but, Her gaze fell upon a group of ten imposing figures, all dressed uniformly in sleek black attire. Each one of them held a substantial firearm, the barrels reflecting a cold, metallic glint in the ambient light. Their appearance was nothing short of formidable.

They wore black sunglasses that concealed their eyes, shrouding their expressions in secrecy, Sheza innocently looked back and saw, that there were many sleek black cars neatly lined up along the path, almost like a parade.

Amidst this, a rather large and imposing guard, who appeared to be about three times her size, stepped forward. He reached out and took hold of her forearm a bit too firmly, making her wince in pain, as his hold was too tight for her fragile and delicate skin.

Her eyes widened at the move because till now, no other men than her father have touched and this move was against her dignity.

"W-what are you d-doing?!!"

"Leave my hand!!"

She tried to yank her hand from his death grip but was unable to do so, she scratched his hand with her small nail, but nothing happened, and then, the man started dragging her mercilessly toward the car.

"P-please, l-let me g-go, leave my hand!" she pleased him, but all went in vain, he shoved her in the car harshly and drove the car.

Sheza curled herself in the corner of the car and cried silently, tears continuously poured down from her closed eyes and prayed to her almighty.

"Allah, please help me, help your beloved,"

She prayed continuously to her almighty Allah, the drive came to an end and the car stopped with a jerk.

The guard opened the door and hauled her out of the car and drag her to the big mansion in front, she was bare feet but he cares less.

"Please!"

He paid no heed to her pleas and requests, his grip unyielding as he led her through the grand mansion, deep into the heart of its basement. The journey was filled with fear and desperation, her voice echoing with vulnerability as she tried in vain to convince him to release his hold. The dimly lit passageways of the basement seemed to stretch on endlessly, each step a painful reminder of her powerlessness in the face of the relentless guard's determination.

He tried her to chair exceedingly because she was very weak physically and mentally and went out of there leaving her all alone in the gloaming basement.

Her body was bruised her forearm would have a very dark bruise surely.  It couldn't be seen because she was wearing full-sleeved clothes and a hijab on her head and her feet had dragging traces. Her body was fully covered only her face, hands and feet were exhibited.

In the depths of her anguish, she wept silently and turned to Allah with the utmost devotion, seeking help and forgiveness. With every tear that fell, she whispered heartfelt prayers, her faith unwavering, and her pleas sincere. In her most vulnerable moments, her connection to the divine became her solace.

"Please, help me, Allah!"

As her tears flowed, she continued to beseech Allah, imploring for guidance and mercy, her devotion unwavering. Her cries of desperation became a sacred lament, a heartfelt conversation with the divine, until exhaustion overcame her, and she drifted into unconsciousness, still held in Allah's embrace.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

"Boss, we caught one member of the Khan family and the rest all are missing, we inspected the whole house but found no one, even their thing we're also omitted,"

———————————————————————————
Vote and comnent🌸