Chapter 5

<This chapter might have blood and topics like illness and depression. If you are sensitive to any of these topics I highly recommend you to skip this chapter but If you want to still read, you may do so.>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(April 4, 2023)

<United Nations PoV>

I woke up from my sleep as I heard a lovely tune coming from downstairs. As I exited my room the tune got louder and louder by the minute. It was almost 7 am in the morning and who would play such calming music in the morning?

I realised that the music I heard was a piano played by EU of course.

"Hey EU," I said, as I walked over to him. "What are you doing with the piano early in the morning?" 

"You know Nato right? He is actually American but acts like one big Russian. " EU said. "Anyways I am playing a song that was ripped out of Nat's music book." 

"Hmm... I guess it's Rasputin piano cover is it?" I asked.

"Yes." EU nodded. 

"Wait what day is it today?"  I asked.

"Nat's birthday~" EU smirked. 

"Oh alright then." I said, running to my room and searching for a French inspired dress. 

well I did find this beautiful beret and a polka dotted dress. In fact, I also own this beautiful yet stunning gift I received from France. 

He gave this necklace that he bought from a brand called Chaumet. The necklace was pretty expensive, not too expensive for a rich French person.

I wore the necklace to remind Nato about his old friend France. 

I then went upstairs to wake up the birthday guy or should I say the 'garçon d'anniversaire.' 

In the room with a dazzling chandelier I saw Nato peacefully sleeping, yet he did not make a sound as the door slammed really loud.

With my phone in my hand, I google searched Rasputin (his favourite song even though he is not Russian.) and played the audio to maximum volume.

as the song reached it's chorus Nato slowly woke up from his sleep. He rubbed his eyes and turned to face me. "Happy birthday Nat~" I greeted him.

"Oh thank you," Nato replied. 

- Few Minutes Later-

(EU'S POV)

Now that UN went upstairs to wake up NATO, I called Asean who was just getting ready to arrange the candles to come to me.

"Asean, you know how to spell his name right?" I asked.

"Yes?" Asean replied, looking confused.

"Yeah, spell his name in French." I said.

"Isn't it flipping the letters over? N A T O spell backwards is O T A N." Asean explained.

"Arrange the letters according to that way. If Nato asks whose idea is this, Tell him it's yours not mine even though I planned it myself." I said, scrollling through online piano sheets trying to find NATO'S favourite song.

"Hmm oK." Asean shrugged, going back to work. He continued 

I saw NATO and UN walking down the stairs but NATO is blindfolded. Well, it was part of UN's plan. 

"one, two three! Open those eyes nat!" UN said as she unfold the blindfold from Nat.

<NATO'S POV>