Chapter 10 | "tech something"

Beginne am Anfang

•Greysons's POV•

"Do you understand?" Dad said for the fifth time

"Yes," I sigh again for the fifth time.

"Don't give me attitude you ungrateful piece of shit," he seethed.

Here we go...

"It's because of ME that you're here, it's because of ME that you have a future and without me you are nothing," he rants.

"And right now you're wasting my time, once again,"

"You asked me to be here," I defend.

"Don't you dare talk back to me boy,"

Kinda how a conversation works but, ok.

"Leave, now," he says gesturing to the door out of his office.

Turning I walk towards the door, "And you better fix your attitude before tonight your mother wants to have dinner as a family," he says.

I scoff slamming the door behind me, getting back in my car I speed off down the street towards the club.

Stopping the car outside the front of the building I toss the keys to the valet and go straight for the bar.

Sitting down at the stools, loosely I raise two fingers to the bartender who nods and pores me two shots.

The liquid burns my throat on its way down.

"Well, well," a smug voice sneered from behind me, a hand pulls out the stool near me.

Turning my head slightly to see whose voice it was.

Ryan...

"The fuck do you want," I ask turning back.

"Same as you...a drink," he says waving the bartender over.

"Get it the fuck somewhere else," I deadpan.

"Now why would I do that?" he questions.

"Do you remember what happened last time or do you need a little refresher?"

He raises his hands in defence, "Calm down buddy, no need to get jealous,"

I let out a low chuckle at his insinuations.

This is bullshit.

"What?!?" he asked amused, "Am I wrong?" he asked before tipping his head back and letting his drink pour into his mouth.

Rolling my eyes I stand up and walk to the door, the valet hands me my keys, and getting in my phone connects as I race off.

"Calls Atlas," I instruct as I pull up to a red light.

After a few beats, he picks up, "Sup Capo,"

"Tonight," I state, "we're going out,"

"What about Papa Collins's event?" he asks. "Is that still happening?"

"Yes," I answer dryly as the light turns green.