Chaper 7

I felt much better when I woke up this morning. I begin to get ready for work, I took a shower and then headed to my closet I picked a mid-length fitted dress with purple and gray floral pattern then I paired it with my white pointed pumps. I blow dried my hair and I decided to curl it today. I put on some neutral eyeshadow and rose tinted lipstick. I grabbed my white blazer and bag. I exited my bedroom and headed for the front door. I have forgotten that Charlie is supposed to be here everyday for my outfit. He is currently sitting in my sofa, he must have heard my footsteps because he immediately turned his head towards my direction. His eyes were bulged out when he saw. He made a whistle sound "Ooh-La-La, someones been listening to me" we laughed for a bit and then we headed down stairs then made our way to work.

We entered the office and all of the employees stood up and greeted us I nodded at them and gave them a small smile. Even though Mr. Jacobs told me to be serious all the time basically he told me to always have a poker face expression. I still want to look approachable to my employees. I don't want to be the cliche boss who his own employees hates him. Allison is already waiting inside my office.

"Good Morning Sam" She greeted me with a smile. I greeted back and gave her a warm smile. Charlie sat in one of the seats in front of my desk. Allison updated me some of the meetings that I missed yesterday.

"So are you all good now?" Charlie asked me with concern in his voice. Wow he really is a real friend not just a co-worker.

I gave him a smile "Yup, never been better" I told him truthfully.

"Blake took care of you right?" He wiggled his eyebrows and gave me a teasing smirk. I blushed a bit on his statement. Of course he knows he's the one who told him that you're sick!

"Yeah, he brought me some soup. Then he saw me puking my guts out" I grumbled. Charlie just laughed at this. "And it's because you told him!" I looked at him pointedly.

He raised his arms up "Hey! He practically begged me if you're alright" I was surprised at this because yesterday Blake told me that he forced Charlie not begged him.

"Really? He told me that he forced you" He laughed a bit then rolled his eyes "Pleaseee, he gave me the puppy dog eyes. That's the only reason why I told him" I laughed at this information. I'll make sure to tease Blake later about this.

Speaking of the devil he just entered my office with knocking again! Charlie stoop up and gave me that knowing smile again "I have some work to do. Bye Sammy" he winked at me then left.

Blake took Charlie's seat then gave me his signature smirk. "How are feeling sweetie?" Sweetie? What are we married?!

I gave him a disgusted look "Pleasee don't call me that!" He just laughed at my expression. His oh so hot laugh. Stop it Sam! How are you going to repel him when you're even noticing the hotness of his laugh?! Goddamn it!

"First you asked me not to call you Sammy, then not even Sweetie!" He chuckled again and I swear I heard him mutter 'women'

"What are you doing here Blake?" I asked him annoyed.

"Well just remembering you about our dinner later" he smirked again

"What dinner?" I looked at him questioningly

He shook his head then made a tsk sound "Forgot already my dear? Remember you agreed on a dinner with me when you're already feeling okay and now you're okay so you owe me a dinner"

Oh yeah I forgot about that. His speech about making me like him and that he's really sincere about liking me.

"Oh yeah sorry" I told him sheepishly. He closed the gap between us and gave me a kiss on the corner of my mouth. I was too shocked to even moved and respond. He moved away but not too much barely and inch between our faces "See you later babe" when he said those words his lips touched my lips but barely. Then he pecked my lips and stoop up. My eyes must have been wide now because he chuckled and smirked at me he gave me a salute then went out my office. Wtf did just happen?! We're in the office how dare he! Well Sam you're not complaining a while a go when Blake's close to you.

I'm getting so worked up and frustrated because of a guy this is not so you Sam! Well this is Blake we're talking about! The most eligible bachelor in New York. A known player. Maybe he's being sincere now? People can change right? I don't know what to think! Maybe the this dinner will help me think about what I'm going to do with this feelings that I'm feeling towards him.

********************

Oh my gosh it's been so long since I've written a chapter I'm so sorry for all of those who have liked my story! Here's a new chap and i'll be working on their date chapter will be posting it soon! Sorry again!

Hope you like this chap! Please vote and leave a comment!!! Love y'all!