Chapter 3 (pic of Charlie on the side)

Chapter 3

when Mr. Jacobs and I finished our little tour in New York about fashion, we head into the hotel

"okay, I know that you are tired, so have a nice rest, remember Charlie will be here to pick you up tomorrow morning"

"okay, thanks" and I head to my room

I immediately plopped down on the bed and went to sleep

***********************************

I opened my eyes and I looked at the time, what the hell it's only five in the morning?

I always woke up after twelve in the afternoon, but why did I woke up this early, and clearly I'm not excited to go shopping with that Charlie boy, well I better go have a nice hot shower before that Charlie boy arrives.

I walked in the shower and I felt the nice warm water run in my body, after my nice long warm shower, I head to my room to get some clothes in my suitcase, and I thought for a sec, why don't I have a condo or something if I'm gonna be working here?, a per day in a hotel is so expensive, I'm gonna be talking about that with Mr. Jacobs later.

I decided to wear my white pleated sleeveless lace dress, that stops just below my thigh and my black leather jacket cause it's kinda cold out in New York, and paired it with my black ankle boots.

I decided to wear some make-up cause I look a little pale today, I applied mascara, eyeliner, little blush and a rose tinted lipstick. Just as I was done I heard a knock on the door.

I opened it and a curly black haird, fair height man is standing infront of me.

he held his hand to me "nice to meet you Ms. Knight"

I took it and smiled at him "you too, Charlie right?" I asked to make sure

"Charlie Holtz, for now on I will be your personal stylist, I will be on your condo everyday and dress you in the morning before you go to work"

"so I'm gonna be having a condo?" I asked kinda excited 

"yes, Ms. Knight, you will be moving there later in the afternoon after we're done shopping"

"okay, so let's go, and please just call me Sam" 

"okay, Sam, let's go shopping!!!" and then he pulled my arm, I giggled cause of his excitedness

"so I guess that you really like to shop"

"hell yeah!!, I don't just like it, I love it!!" I giggled again, I like him already his energy is so contagious

we head into, I guess my car now, and my driver is already waiting there again

we hop into the back seat and started our journey

after 10 minutes of just talking with Charlie, most of it is his talking we arrived at the mall

he pulled my arm once we got out of the car and we took me to expensive boutiques, I look the price of a shirt and it's 250 bucks for a shirt!, WTF!!

"Charlie!, what the! is this fucking made out of gold?" I asked him and the saleswoman looked at me

he looked at me like I grew a fucking other head "It's Armani"

"I don't know who or what freaking Armani is, can we just go to forever21 instead or HnM, it is much affordable, I'm sure they have some clothes suitable for the office"

he gave me a dead panned look "honey, you are the new CEO of Knight company and you're telling me that you want to go to f21, are you kidding me?"

I shrugged "It's just, I'm not comfortable in spending that much on clothes, I mean you can buy clothes at cheaper stores and look fashionable"