THIRTY SIX

CHRISTMAS WAS upon them

CHRISTMAS WAS upon them. It was now Christmas Eve and Blue was so happy. After Vance had told her about his dad coming back she told him it was his decision if he really wanted to give him another chance.

Vance still wasn't sure about it and stayed over at Blues most of the time. He was spending Christmas with them since it just felt right.
         No one saw a problem with it and considered him apart of the family.

Blue's family was over. That included her little cousins, her aunts and uncles, her grandparents, and of course the other four.

"Why do you have so many cousins?" Vance asked, almost disgusted as he watched them run around, screaming and shouting. "Because my aunts and uncles can't keep it in their pants." Blue stated, not being sarcastic.

Vance laughed a bit as they made it down stairs. Good thing Mason was keeping them occupied so Vance wouldn't be to annoyed.
            Blue wore a red cardigan with flare jeans. During holidays, she never really dressed up unless it was Halloween. Her hair was half up half down and she wore light makeup.

"Hey Sadie." Blue smiled as she walked up to the blonde. "Hey Blue. Ooh, try my home-made apple pie!" She shouted excitedly, putting a bite onto the fork.
         Blue ate it, the cinnamon apple flavor hitting her tongue. "That's really good." She mumbled before swallowing completely. Sadie smiled before returning back to cooking.

"Help!" Mason shouted, walking in with at least five kids hanging onto him. Blue laughed so loud it could probably be heard from across the street. It was the funniest sight she had ever seen.

Blue put her hands on the counter, trying to keep herself standing since she was laughing so hard. Mason stood there dumbly as the little children kept hanging onto him.
            There was one on his shoulder, one on his back, two on his legs, and somehow one was clinging to his arm.

Blue had tears streaming down her face as the adults laughed at both Mason and Blue.
           Sadie couldn't help but get baby fever at the sight. Her big surprise tomorrow was so hard to wait for.

Vance walked in, letting out a laugh at Mason struggling to even walk. "Vance, man, help." Mason said before letting out a yelp. A kid had bit his back.

That just caused Blue to laugh even harder. Her stomach hurt so badly and her jaw hurt from smiling so much. Vance immediately started grabbing the kids off of him.
      He wanted to drop them onto the floor but he had to have Blues family like him. He wouldn't mess that up.

He carefully set them on the ground before Mason let out a sigh. Blue wiped her eyes before letting out a breath but laughing a bit. "How about we move out of the kitchen." Mandy suggested so no one would get hurt.

"Good idea." One of the kids said, grabbing Masons hand and dragging him to the living room. "Blue?" A little girl named Lizzy asked her older cousin.
             "Yeah Liz?" She asked, looking down at her. "Where's Baylen?" Blues heart sank so low. Vance noticed the switch in her eyes.