Chapter 7

Levi: LET GO OF US YOU B****!!!

The Akanbe then dropped them all off in what felt like a prison cell.

Monarch: Welcome to your new home. You'd better enjoy it, as you'll be in here forever.

Happy: NO WE WON'T!

Happy: Precure Happy Shower!

The bars didn't move an inch.

Happy: What?!

Monarch: You just don't understand who you're facing, do you? I am more powerful than all of you!

Alex: LADYBUG AND CHAT NOIR WILL COME AND SAVE US, I'M SURE-

He then left.

Sora: Great. We're trapped in a prison cell.

Jaxx: Hey, Girlfriend! Aren't you supposed to be a demon or something? Can you get us out of here?

Girlfriend: No point... We're gonna lose anyway.

Charli: What is with them?!

Sunny: That Monarch guy probably used that book and paint from the Bad End Kingdom to make them sad!

Beauty: But if that's the case... how did he get his hands on them?

Sora groaned. He then went up to Boyfriend, slapping him in the face continuously.

Sora: WAKE UP YOU IDIOTS!!! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT WE'RE IN A BIG CRISIS HERE?!?!?!?!

March: I don't think that'll work...

"The worlds weren't always one. Once upon a time, they lived peacefully in harmony, separately. Each world had its own unique features and characters. While not everyone was happy, everything was harmonious. That is, until-"

Chat Noir: Ladybug! Wake up Ladybug!

Ladybug woke up. She temporarily forgot what was going on until her memories of the recent events came back to her.

Ladybug: What... happened?

Chat Noir: Monarch tried to make us fall to our doom, but fortunately, the portal wasn't too far from the ground, so we both landed safely here. 

Huh. It looks like Monarch is losing brain cells.

Ladybug then stood up.

Ladybug: We have to go back. We have to save our friends-

She was then interrupted by a familiar sound. One that she did not like.

Ladybug: We're about to transform back!

Before either of them could do anything about it, they both de-transformed. Both were shocked to see each other's civilian form. You should've seen their faces!

Marinette: A-Adrien?!

Adrien: Marinette?!

After standing there frozen for about 5 seconds to comprehend everything that was going on, they hugged each other.

Marinette: What do we do, Adrien? Our friends... they're gone!

Adrien smiled.

Adrien: Don't worry, Marinette. We'll get them back.

They both hugged for a little while longer before stopping.

Adrien: You know, when I was imagining our identity reveal, it didn't go like this.