Chapter 15

Sora: FREEDOM!!!!

Alya: It's too early to celebrate. We still have to get out of this place.

Sunset: She's right. We have to get going!

In the previous chapter, the group found a way to get out of their prison. Now all that was left for them to do was to get the heck out of... wherever they were.

The group ran (except for Pico, Senpai just carried him) through the hallway at the speed of light. But then...

Dream: Uh, guys? Look. There's a fork in the road.

Cure Dream was pointing to two hallways that were right in front of them.

Batgirl: I think we have to split up.

Senpai: What?! No way! That's what people in horror movies do, and most of them usually don't make it out alive...

Then there was some rumbling. Before anyone could think, a wall split the group into two.

 Surprisingly, nobody got hurt or killed. Probably because the wall was very thin and the people who were in its way managed to dodge in time.

Yurika: Well, I guess we have to split up after all.

Luca: Not if we break down that wall!

Luca charged for the door at full speed, only to hurt himself really badly.

Luca: Ow... that is one strong wall.

Luca prepared to charge for the door at full speed again, only for Mizuki to stop him.

Mizuki: There's no point. We'll most likely see the others sooner if we keep going.

Luca sighed in defeat and followed the others. Eventually, they ended up in a hexagonal-shaped room.

Alex: I have a bad feeling about this...

She was right to feel that way, because once they entered the room, the door behind them closed.

Aoi: What the-

Shion: We're trapped!

Light: What?! We just escaped from that prison cell!

But then another door opened up, revealing...

Rin: IT'S THAT MONSTER!!!

Alex: YOU GUYS SAW IT TOO?!?!

Madoka: YEAH! IT CAPTURED US AND BROUGHT US HERE!!!

Jaxx: IT WAS THE SAME WITH US!!!

Ichigo: Wait, really? We were captured by something-

Just then, the gun Akanbe started attacking them. But this time, there was nobody to protect them. So they dodged it (Except for Pico. Senpai just threw him to the side).

Senpai checked to see if there was any way out. Unfortunately, there wasn't.

Senpai: WE'RE TRAPPED!!!

Charli: SO WE'RE JUST STUCK WITH THIS THING?!?!

Nono: IT WAS NICE KNOWING YOU GUYS!!!

Otome: IT WAS NICE KNOWING YOU GUYS TOO!!!

And then, when all hope seemed lost, something started glowing so brightly, the Akanbe stopped to shield its eyes.

Akari: It's coming from our bags!

And by bags, she means her and Ichigo and their friend's bags. And by their friends I mean the other idols in the room.

Eventually, they found out that it was the cards that were glowing.