Chapter 2

Just one minute before our heroes got teleported, a girl named Alex had just finished shopping at the mall with her best friend Levi.

Levi: Bestie... why did you get so much stuff?

Alex: They were 80% off, Levi! That'll probably never happen again!

Levi: Ugh...

And then out of the blue, a portal appeared in the sky, dropping 3 strangely dressed people out of it. One of them got hit by the wing of a plane.

Alex: Oof, that must hurt.

Levi: Ya think?

And then the black figure carried the red one down to the ground with some sort of pole?!?!?!

Levi: ...Well that was certainly something.

Alex: Let's go check it out!

Levi: ALEX WAIT-

Despite her bestie's pleas, Alex took Levi's hand and ran over to where she thought the strange figures could have landed. Eventually, she found them.

Ladybug pulled out her yo-yo phone to check their location.

Ladybug: It says that we're in... TEXAS?!?!

Ladybug looked around frantically. There was no way that they had teleported all the way to America. There was no way.

Chat Noir: Ladybug, don't worry! We'll find a way out of this!

???: Um, hello?

Both of them turned to face a girl with big blonde hair and a boy who seemed to be carrying all of her things for some reason.

Ladybug: Who are you?

Alex: Oh! I'm Alex, and this is my best friend Levi!

Chat Noir: Hmm, maybe they've seen Monarch around here.

Chat Noir: Uh, excuse me ma'am, but have you seen a certain guy? Wears all purple, creepy looking, yay high-

Alex: No? Why do you ask?

Ladybug: You see, that guy is a very bad guy. We've been trying to defeat him for months now and he's stolen all of the-

Ladybug stopped for a moment. Did they even know what miraculous were?

Ladybug: -important things that we need to take back that could cause chaos.

Levi laughed in the background, dropping all the bags of clothes.

Levi: HAHAHAHAHA! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS SUPPOSED TO BE, SUPERHEROES?! HAHAHA! WHAT'S NEXT, AN EVIL VILLAIN APPEARS?

And then, an akumatized villain appeared.

The akumatized villain, apparently: HAHAHA! WOOHOO! COME AND GET ME!

*A few minutes earlier*

Jaxx: Ugh! Alex has been gone for weeks and I still haven't taken over the squad! Grrr...

Somewhere nearby, Monarch sent an akuma after the guy.

Monarch: Conquerer (A/N: I'm sorry I couldn't think of a better villain name), I am Monarch. So you aren't able to take something over? I'm giving you the ability to do that! From now on, everyone will obey your commands! All I ask in return are Ladybug and Chat Noir's miraculous.

Jaxx: Oh you'll get them all right.

*Present time*