THE BREAK-IN

It was a dark and stormy night. Megan and I were seated. On the modern couch in my luxurious mansion. We enjoyed each other's company. Watched Anime on my eight-inch television. And also discussed our business venture, "Dos a Day." This business sells matching outfits. The outfits are for people of all ages and types. Suddenly, we heard a loud noise from the front door. As it was my spot, I got up to investigate.

I reached my living room and saw a shadowy figure. It attempted to break into my mega-mansion. My mega-mansion was twenty-four-karat. I am terrified. I did not know what to do. I sprinted to get my phone. I got it off the living room T.V. stand. Going as fast as I can, I tell Megan what is happening. I also called the police, but the phone lines were down.

Without options, Megan and I chose to get up. We went to confront the thieves. We both grabbed our blickys. Then we headed towards the front door.

While opening the door, we saw him. The guy from the past. From the incident when I was seven years old. So, we quickly started to let off rounds. I shot him two times. Megan shot him four times. As I watched him bleed out. Megan went to go and get her phone to call the police and an ambulance.

Police and ambulance arrived and straight away took the man away. We assumed medical workers were taking him to the hospital. Due to the blood, he's lost. Also, to take care of his shot wounds. We also supposed the police were going to question him later. This left us relieved. That we were safe and sound. We tightly hugged each other. And went back to watching TV.

From today on, I will take all necessary precautions to maintain a safe, secure, and protected mega-mansion. I will also install a security system to watch for any suspicious activity. We are both grateful for the company of each other and support during this scary incident, and I vowed to have her back as she did mine.