The Reminiscent Gala: [6](Donnie)

I stiffen.

It's only been ten or twenty minutes since Rose said she was tired and wanted to sleep.

And now she's fallen asleep.

Right. Into. My. Lap.

She was slowly sliding but I don't think I realized quick enough until she was leaning on my shoulder.

I didn't mind it at first, until in her sleep she adjusted and fell on top of me. I had to move Cici out of the way so she wouldn't squish her.

I don't know what to do.

My face is red hot and she's passed out with her head on my leg. I'm afraid if I ask Leo for help he will hold me to this. But if anyone else helps me then they will do god knows what.

I'm stuck.

She's so warm on my leg too. Besides the soft snoring she looks very comfortable. Even Cinder decided to come around and lay on my other leg.

She's not very heavy either. I mean it is just her head and shoulders resting on me. But for her being just a couple inches shorter than me I thought she would be about as heavy as me.

(Donnie is five foot seven and Rose is five foot five)

I'm just glad that she's sleeping on my right arm. Since my left arm is mechanical it would be really uncomfortable. Actually. What do I do with my right arm? Put it around her? 

That would be so weird!

Umm.

Just then April looks over and finds Rose sleeping on me. She almost bursts out laughing before she remembers to stay quiet and not wake up Rose.

"April. Don't." I glare at her.

She's covering her mouth, her eyes watering and feet kicking.

"Guys. Guys!" She whispers.

She did.

Suddenly everyone turns and sees Rose sleeping on me.

Everyone tries so hard not to laugh. Leo failing and falling off of Raph laughing hysterically.

"What do I do?!" I silently yell at them while they are all falling to the floor laughing.

Once April calms down enough from laughing she puts a hand on my shoulder.

"There isn't really anything you can do! I mean. You can live like that until she wakes up, or disturb her sleep and get up." She says snorting.

I look down at her peaceful sleeping.

"No other options? Not even my dart gun?" I ask trying to joke but also being kind of serious.

"DONNIE!" April almost yells and falls back laughing again.

I roll my eyes.

This isn't gonna be over soon.

"April. Aren't you guys having a sleepover?" I ask her as she rolls around.

Leo is still laughing on the floor where he fell while Mikey got up and went to grab a blanket. Sunita is laughing next to April and Raph is making that face when he sees a puppy.

"Yea, why?" She asks.

I put Cici with her pouch in a compartment in my battle shell. I then use my right arm to activate my left metal arm for extra strength. I gently scoop up Rose into my arms like I did when we had to carry her back from Repo's junkyard. That brings back some memories of how I felt while carrying her.

I'm now standing with her being carried like a princess with her head in my chest. Her feet dangling. She decided not to wear her metal boot to practice walking better. She is definitely getting better at walking without it. I think I heavily rely on my metal arm too much. I should try using it without it so I can regain my strength like her.

I peek over quickly at her leg. It's still a little purple but mostly to her regular skin color. The two bite marks healed over but still left scars. I've pretty much given up on making an antidote since this isn't such a bad thing. We aren't disabled. I like to think of it just being an inconvenience.

Leo stops laughing to see me carrying her.

"Imma come with you guys to April's. I've seen this movie enough times." He says getting up, holding his gut.

"Fine." I say as we leave out the door.

Rose moves slightly in my arms but she's so tired she's still asleep. 

How will I ever tell her my feelings for her?