SPECIAL CHAPTER: CHAT X Y/N

You guys made it VERY clear that you wanted this, so you better enjoy it!

___________________________________________________________________________________

"Oh, good morning Tech-woah!"

(Y/n) had not even been awake for an hour yet, and already the day was off to an odd start. She hadn't exactly planned to start her day with being carried away, slung over Technoblade's shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

Said prince was storming down the corridor without a word spoken, one hand on the back of his cargo's knees to keep her from slipping off. While she had initially been smacking his back or kicking in order to loosen his grip, it seemed she had given up and simply lay limp in his hold. She watched and counted the doorways as they passed them. She wished she could recall which rooms were what, at least know where she was going, but every door looked the same. Her earlier retaliations meant there were how many turns already taken that she couldn't recall. (Y/n) could do nothing but sit and fume as she was carried to who-knows where.

Finally, after what could've been anything between 5 minutes and half an hour of walking, Technoblade stopped in front of a door. With a light kick, the door swung open and he strode in, dropping (Y/n) on a fur-covered bed. She fell back, disoriented, and waited for the sudden pain behind her eyes to subside. It was then that the anger returned.
"Technoblade, would you care to explain why you decided to throw me over your shoulder and bring me to your bedroom? It better be believable or I swear on all which is sacred that you will feel every ounce of my wrath.", she fumed, sitting up and crossing her arms with a scowl.
Technoblade didn't speak, but his blank face twisted into a grimace, then a scowl, then a. . . look of constipation? The anger was quickly overshadowed by concern. "Techno, are you alright? Are you unwell?" Still, not a word was uttered.

(Y/n) stood from the bed and slowly approached her silent fiancé. Where a dark blue would usually intertwine with a deep crimson, the iris of his eyes were a pure red. They darted around the room, frantic but unseeing.

I FUCKING TOLD YOU THIS WAS A BAD IDEA!
OH, REALLY? BECAUSE YOU WERE THE FIRST TO AGREE WITH ME WHEN I GAVE THE IDEA!
GUYS PLEASE, SHE'S SO MAD AT US! WE FUCKED UP, REGARDLESS OF WHO'S IDEA IT WAS!
WHAT DO WE DO? SHOULD WE APOLOGISE?
E
IT'S A BIT TOO FUCKIN LATE FOR THAT!
She's so pretty when she's mad :)
Dude. Not the fucking time.
Ok let's try apologise first, and come up with a proper plan after.

"I'm sorry.", Techno mumbled, still stood stiffly and looking everywhere except at (Y/n). Turns out that was a bad idea. Immediately, (Y/n) took Techno's hand and dragged him to the bed, forcing him to sit as she placed the back of her hand against his forehead. "No, don't apologise. I shouldn't have gotten angry, it's clear you aren't well. Your temperature's fine. do you feel sick?", asked frantically, placing her hands on his cheeks to turn his head left and right, searching for whatever could be ailing him.

SHIT, IT DIDN'T WORK!
NOOOO, REALLY? THANKS FOR THE INSIGHTFUL DISCOVERY, SHERLOCK HOLMES!
GUYS! NOT THE TIME!

"I'm such a simp.", Techno sighed, leaning into the warmth of (Y/n)'s hands on his face. He completely failed to notice the look of fear on her face.
"Techno, have you been poisoned? Did you eat something bad? What's going on?"

Hold on, let's stop trying to salvage the dumpster-fire of a first impression we've made and just explain shit to her. (Y/n) looks like she's gonna faint.
It'd be super romantic if she did and we caught her B)
Dude. Someone call the moderators, this guy is really not helping rn.
Yeah ok, let's let her know who she's talking to, first and foremost.