Finished

"Last night i looked up at the stars and matched each with a reason why i love you and guess what i ran out of stars before i ran out of reasons...🌙🌟"

👼💙 : Listen to 'Perfect' by One direction while reading.

Author's pov :

Yd : So..I guess everything's settled down,then let's start the wedding preparations by tomorrow!!

Td : Sure Mr.Park and Again thank you accepting our son..We are really grateful to y-

Ym : Aish...As i had already said,My Daughter's choice never fails and we would love to have this Handsome Son-in-Law!!

Your mother said as she patted Taehyung's head as you stared at them with a blank face trying to understand what on earth is happening around you.Everyone chuckled at the mother-in-law and son-in-law duo.
Soon it's time to bid goodbyes,You stood there simply waving at everyone when Jungwoo apporoached you,

Jungwoo : Girl you won't believe,they suddenly said I'm gonna get married and guess what my bride is Ryejin ( His girlfriend )!! ,i was literally beyond shocked when they said that Your father called them yesterday and convinced my parents to acce...

Jungwoo : Girl you won't believe,they suddenly said I'm gonna get married and guess what my bride is Ryejin ( His girlfriend )!! ,i was literally beyond shocked when they said that Your father called them yesterday and convinced my parents to accept!! Your father is really a great person! and my respect for him reached the Everest peak!!

He said as you nodded simply he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion and was about yo speak something but Taehyung interrupted him,

Tae : Ahh finally all the messes are cleared,and congratulations on your wedding dude!!

He said as he hugged Jungwoo as Jungwoo hugged him back.

Jungwoo : Same to you too, but can you tell me what's wrong with this dude??

Tae : Ohh that's the long story but lemme tell you short and sweet, yesterday we pranked her like her father doesn't accept me and today she thought she is gonna be engaged to you and as things happened she is just confused that's why she is in this state...

Jungwoo : WOW...I understood and let's meet at the engagement venue day after tomorrow if you're alive...

Jungwoo said playfully patting Taehyung's shoulder as Taehyung gave him a nervous laugh before looking away gulping hard.

Yd : Son!!

Tae : Yes dad??