A little time

"And in my next life i will look for you, and when i found you...I will fell for you all over again🍀🔐"

Author's pov:

Not minding about others you are just enjoying your day...While the two souls are watching each and every move of you who is living the best day of your life...As it was an reserved area only a few were there...

Tae & Amy : Aish...What I'm gonna do with her??

They said in unison and looked each other and sighed.After some good time you come back fully drenched in water,and your eyes landed on his whose eyes were busy on admiring something.You followed his way and your eyes widened realizing that your dress is revealing beacuse of water, you raised your head and found him smirking...You looked around and found a ball lying there on the sand and without giving any second thought you threw it on him..But he was quick enough to catch it before it could touch his face.

Tae : Oh oww..It's bad to throw ball at your handsome hubby jagi-ah...If i had not catch the ball at time my precious face-u would have got hurt..

He said with a pout on his heart shaped lips while coming towards you, You looked around to find another one but he was fast enough to pull you closer to him by grabbing your waist.And at the moment when your bodies comes in contact with each other, A sudden wave of heat rushed all your body giving goosebumps...But before you could melt in his touch,you shaked your head and pushed him away who somehow managed not to fall.He looked at you innocently while you just sighed and walked away mumbling,

Yn : He is such a tease!!

Tae : I don't know what made you think that i can't hear the words you just told😏

Being embarassed you quickly wrapped towel around your body and went towards your room to change  while he just chucked and looked at his princess who is busy building a sand castle and went towards to help her...

Time skips :