xviii

The next morning Syrus was gone again,I was a little disappointed but I was glad we were making progress.

I was informed that Tatiana called for me,I didn't have anything to wear because Syrus had destroyed my uniform last night. I make a bold decision and grab a t shirt from his things, it's so big it reaches my knees, I'm nervous and stall before opening the door,as I walked to Tatiana's room I got weird stares from the people I met on my way there but I held my head high and continued walking,I was wearing my mate's clothes and hard nothing to be ashamed of.

"Ah ma cherie",the voice I dreaded hearing said. What was he still doing here?
"Don't ignore me. It breaks my heart",he taunts me, he was in front of me for a second blocking my way.

"Your blood there is something about it , something addictive that I quite can't put my finger on,but your blood is as delicious as you look, follow me to London and I promise you a better life better than what the mate that won't claim you offers,I have twelve mistresses and five human slaves but I promise to make you the lady that will stand next to me. They know I'm shameless. I don't mind you being a human so tell me Eden,what will it be?", He tempts me with a cunning smile on his face.

"Vlad , you're at it again, Syrus said not to see you within four meters of her space", Vincent says walking up to us. Now that he is close I can see the scar from where Syrus stabbed him.

"I sent to have lost my way and bumped into the beautiful Eden",he says and grabs my hand ,I try to pull it away but I'm unmatched for his strength "make sure eti give it a thought,Eden",he says pricking one of my fingers with his fang and later licking the blood that appeared from the little puncture wound clean.

He let go of me and I was running out of there making my way to Tatiana's room. When I reached the door to her room I checked behind me to make sure they didn't come after me.I thought of how ridiculous it was because they were faster than me and if they really wanted to catch me I wouldn't have made it past two steps maybe I wouldn't have moved at all.

After catching my breath I lightly knocked on the door,it took forever for it to open and the first thing I got when it opened was a glare from one of the head servants.

"About time you got here,you dare make the Luna wait!", She said. Syrus hasn't even marked her yet and they are already referring to her as Luna. I resisted the urge to roll my eyes.
She looked me up and down and smirked.

I walked in and Tatiana sat by the couch with food being served by a servant on the coffee table next to her.

She was looking through a jewelry magazine like it was the most interesting thing in the world, completely ignoring me.
After a considerable amount of time,she closed the magazine and looked at me . I felt uncomfortable under her gaze and just fiddled with my fingers.

"You just don't give up do you?",she asked " anyway there is no problem, what man doesn't have an object of interest", she said walking up to me. " What do you think of my ring Eden?",she asks but I keep my head down and keep quiet.

" You respond when the Luna talks to you, human!",

" Now tell me honestly, what do you think of my ring?",she asks again.

" It is beautiful",I whisper but just enough for her to hear me.

"It is ",she smiles, raising her hand and looking at the ring in admiration. Just then her hand came down on me smacking me in the face. The slap came with so much force it turned my face to the other side,I felt droplets of liquid run down my neck and my hand immediately reached to touch my cheek,it was just as I feared she had cut me. She cut my face, the only thing that reminded me of my mother.

"You b*tch!",I cursed and lounged at her but she grabbed my hair and the head servant kicked me in the knees.

"What a shame Eden, I hope it doesn't leave a scar",she says pulling at my hair, I looked her in the eye and laughed, she was finally breaking the facade she always put up of being indifferent and calm. There wasn't any calmness in those eyes, those were the eyes of a jealous woman.

"Why are you laughing? I can't end your worthless life right here",she says.

" Do it, do it, one thing that you should not forget even if you wear that big diamond on your finger, Syrus and I share a bond, I'm his mate, his fated mate ,I know you understand what that means right? he will always belong to me and I to him", I say and look her in the eye.

" Pathetic", she spits and lets go of me, " you and your friend will take the room at the end of the hall".

I walk out of the room and head to the dorms, everyone that I meet gives me a weird look,most of the wolves sniff the air just to make sure they are correct that I am wearing their Alpha's shirt.

When I enter the dorms I find Jill pacing around nervously. "Eden,what happened to your cheek? Do you know what's going on? Did they tell you not to do your chores as well?",she asks as soon as she sees.

" Yes Syrus said we didn't have to work,all we had to do from now on is relax and enjoy the comfort this place provides",I say and smile.

" But last night he got engaged to Tatiana,he is going to make her Luna not you",she frowns " don't tell me you have already forgiven him? He chose someone else over you".

" He said it was out of his control and he has promised to take care of it"

" You have changed so much, I'd never let him treat me like this",

" That's you okay! Him letting me close to him is more than enough, I'm sure with time he is going to finally accept me, besides he hasn't held the mating ceremony with Tatiana soi still have time",

" Fine, I don't want to argue with you as long as you are happy",she says and hugs me.

We grabbed the little clothes we had and moved into the room designated to us. The room had two twin beds and two dressers. It had two of everything.
Jill squealed in delight and lay on her bed " what do we do now?'",

"We enjoy ourselves",I say and look at all the stuff on the dresser.