ix

"Happy birthday!"Jill yells, waking me from my sleep. She had a cup with a candle lit on top of it. "Happy 18th birthday",

"Thank you,you didn't have to",I say, blowing out the candle. I've finally turned eighteen,this is what I wanted more than anything so I could get away from my father and start a new life. It's been a month since Syrus rejected me and banned me from working inside the house so he can't see me.

We get up before Carol comes,my life has been a complete hell,we work till we drop but at least we have each other,Jill and I will leave this place all have to do is plan carefully,if Syrus doesn't love me then that's his own loss I won't stay broken on the floor and cry , I'm Eden Blake life has put me through too much to break from this , even though it hurts I just work myself out do I don't have time to think about being rejected.

I don't know if Sarai and Tatiana know that I'm Syrus' mate but they make sure Carol drops all the work on us ,even the other humans leave most of the work their work to us and Carol takes it out on us if it's not finished even though she knows they are the ones that are supposed to do it.

After sharing the cupcake in half I quickly change and we go to the laundry area,after telling us to wash the rags and some carpets she handed us some scrubbing brushes.

Jill and I immediately got to work splashing water and soap on each other on the process "you must be having a lot of fun mind if I join you", a voice I know all too well says. Mark says walking to me ,my hair is wet and untied and some of it clings to my forehead.

"When did you get back?"I asked, throwing the brush in my hand and walking to him. He looks uncomfortable and avoids looking at me.I then realize that I'm soaked to the bone and my uniform is clinging to my body making the erect hard nipples from cold show.

I embarrassingly covered my chest and laughed awkwardly, Mark turned and just scratched his neck and I could see the red blush that covered his neck and ears.

"Oh my ,Mark, are you shy?"Jill laughed.

"Of course not!"Mark defensively said, turning to face us.

"It's not something you've never seen before",she continues to tease him coming behind me and squeezing my boobs.

Mark couldn't handle it and walked away, making Jill laugh even harder.

"Jill cut it out see you scared him away",

"What ?! It's not my fault that he likes you",she says and continues scrubbing. I'm just glad no one saw that. We got up early so we could be on time for lunch,so right now everyone is busy preparing lunch.
I get on all fours and begin scrubbing , the sound of shoes hitting the gravel drew my attention,I knew it was him,the intoxicating scent made something in me stire.
We were washing the carpet on a large stone like platform so from where I was ,I looked up and came face to face with Syrus.
"Leave us!",he said to Jill.
She looked at me questiongly,if I said I wanted her to stay she would,but I don't know why I gave a slight nod telling her it was okay.
I knelt on my knees waiting for him to tell me the reason why he came here and sent Jill away, trying my best to not look at his naked torso,wolves have heightened hearing I'm sure he could hear the violent beating of my heart and the intoxicating scent didn't make things better all I wanted was to lean into his touch.
He wrapped his hand around my waist making me sit on the edge of the stone just his touch alone was making my skin buzz.
"Ain't you ashamed of being out here, soaked to the bone and everything on display? Is this for Mark ,are you trying to seduce him?".
I looked at him puzzled before what he said hit me " And if I am, what's that got to do with you Alpha?" I snap.
I could see his eyes darken and his jaw tick " I don't want to see you talking to him or anywhere near him, understand?" He says holding my jaw so that I can look at him.
"There is no way in hell that I'll stay away from Mark",I whisper,I could feel the anger radiating from him as his darkened eyes look into mine , I felt like apologizing and complying to his command but I refused to cower at this point he was the one that rejected me.
I was waiting for his reaction when he crushed his lips with mine,stroking his tongue against mine, trying to dominate me ,his fingers dug into my hips moving me closer,I can't explain the feeling I felt a the anger that I had the resentment all melted away,my body was buzzing with need,I wrapped my legs around him and run my hand in his hair pulling him closer like I can't get enough of him, I heard him growl against my lips as he laid me on my back, the wet carpet wetting the back of my shirt.
I could feel his hard rod through his suit pants, at this point I don't even know how my skirt was moved all the way to my waist, but u could feel my wetness soak through my underwear, I wanted nothing but to rub myself against him.
He tugged  my shirt open, freeing my breasts from my shirt, the biting cold air making my nipples erect .
He took my nipple into his warm mouth and I'm sure at this point everyone could hear my moans.I could feel his calloused hand squeeze my other breast. I've never been intimate with anyone but I was fully aware of the intimate happenings between men and women.
My core was throbbing with a foreign feeling aching with need.
"Syrus"
"Syrus"I  heard a far away voice call slowly bringing me back to reality.
"I hate to disturb you but everyone in your office can see what's going on here", Collin says ,I struggle out of his hold and rush off to the dorms.
I don't even make it inside when four people stop me ,two wolves and two humans.
"You've messed up this time",one of the wolves, Penelope says  and the two girls start getting close to me.
Before I could register what was happening the other girl held both my arms behind and a fist came flying towards my face,my head snapped back and all I felt was pain ,pain as warm liquid dripped down my nose.
"B*tch!",I managed to say through the pain.
Then the punches came raining down on me,they punched, pulled,clawed and kicked me as I lay on the ground shielding my face while the two wolves laughed at my demise.
"Know your place human, never in your pathetic life should you think about climbing into the Alpha's bed!",Ana the other she wolf  says and they all walk away.
After what seems to be hours I slowly get up and limp to the dorms.
"My god! Eden what happened to you!"Jill says and it's the last thing I hear before my vision darkens and I lose consciousness.