"what?"

"do you think- we'd ever have a chance of getting back together?" i asked holding eye contact with him.

"i don't want him having to go back and forth between households-"

"he wouldn't have to if you just knew who you wanted and keep your thing in your pants...you cheated on memia with me then went back to her after you swore you weren't with her and wanted sumn with me....

daesyn you missed some of my checkups because you was with your girlfriend, i didn't have a problem with the fact you was with her but the fact you missed the appointments because you were laid up with her...." he said and i started feeling bad all over again.

"i know i fucked up but storm- you different i ain't mean for allat to happen..." i trailed off and watched as he shook his head.

i heard zoltan start crying,"i got it." i said before storm could start down the hall.

i quickly washed my hands in the bathroom before going to zoltan's room, he had spat out his pacifier and was looking around while screaming.

i carefully picked him up and he started calming down,"why you yelling? hmm?" i asked and he stared at me with wet tears on his face.

"damn...you really just decided to take all my features." i said laughing and he made gurgling noises in response.

he was currently 3 weeks and turns a month old next week. i laid him down on the changing table and changed his wet diaper then placed a new onesie on him.

"he gonna be mad i changed yo clothes but he'll be ight." i said picking him back up and went to the kitchen where storm was.

i noticed a bouquet of flowers on the island and a note attached so i decided to be nosey.

'i hope motherhood ain't been too hard on ya, just wanted to let you know i'm thinking about you and i miss you ~taiyo'

"he really make you happy huh?" i asked outloud and storm turned around.

"yup..." he said reaching for zoltan and i stepped back.

"daesyn-"

"promise me sumn." i said and he rolled his eyes.

"what?"

"he'll always know i'm his dad.." i said and storm scrunched up his face.

"why would he not? daesyn it's been times i've played your voice to calm him down, of course he's gonna know your his dad." he said then grabbed zoltan from me.

i smiled a lil knowing that.

"foreal?"

"it's times he'll wake up in the middle of the night and he's fed. diaper clean...and i find one of the old videos or voice messages in our thread and play them and he'll calm down." he explained while rocking zoltan.

"my handsome baby...even tho you look like yo ugly ass daddy." he said and i smacked my
lips.

"ight not too much, but i just know sooner or later...he gonna be around d3...and i already know he probably gonna end up saying dada around that nigga..."

"well he is still a baby..so he got a lil minute but once he gets older sooner or later he'll learn the difference and know your his real dad daesyn. i swear, i wouldn't rob you from being a father...only way that would happen is if you decided to stop being one." he said and i nodded.

"you don't wanna try and take a nap or sumn? i can watch him for a few hours." i said and he shook his head no.

"nah most the time i sleep when he do." he said and i nodded.

"you got weed on you?" he asked and i nodded.

"in my car...why?"

"can i PLEASE smoke some, i haven't ever since the fuckin party." he said and i laughed before handing him my keys.

"just hotbox my car and i'll keep an eye on him." i said and he handed zoltan back to me and left through the front door making me laugh.

his house was mostly isolated from the other houses in his neighborhood so he'll be fine.

᯽᯽᯽

it's been a few hours since storm smoked, he took a shower and took a small nap.

now we were in his room, he was snuggled up with zoltan staring at the movie that was playing.

i was sitting up against the headboard when memia started calling me,"hollon..." i said getting up and walked out the room.

"yo-"

"i miss youuu, when you coming back?"

"memia imma be back soon." i said scratching my neck.

she must've been fresh out the shower, she had on a robe and her hair was up in a bun.

"hurry up." she said before hanging up and i shook my head.

i walked back in the room,"aye storm im finna head out." i said and he nodded keeping his eyes on the tv.

i walked over to the bed and kissed the top of zoltan's head while he kicked his feet around,"storm you can give me a verbal response."

"bye." he said and i shook my head.

"call me if you need anything."

"got it."

᯽᯽᯽

"how is he doing?" memia asked as she straddled my lap.

"zoltan? i mean he a baby all he do is sleep, eat, shit, repeat." i said and she nodded.

"you got any pictures?" i showed her my phone and she swiped through the videos i took.

she lingered on one video tho, storm was leaning against the counter while one of the bottles was warming up. he had zoltan held close to him and was rubbing his back.

she handed my phone back to me and smiled softly,"he's adorable." she said and i placed my phone down and rubbed her waist.

"wassup wit you? yo mood just switched." i asked and she shrugged.

"it's nun it's just like— imma have to really share you and i understand cause you have a son wit him but ion know..." she mumbled and like with storm earlier i started feeling bad again.

"don't think of it as sharing- i'm seeing my son that's all memia, when he get older he'll be able to come and stay wit me a lil..." i said and she nodded before pecking my lips.

(i have no clue how this book finna go or end. all i know is the baby here...let the shenanigans begin 🙂)