Chapter 14

Lexies POV
We were all waiting outside the reception venue for Webber to announce us all. "Ok. First up we have the best man and the maid of honor. Derek Shepherd and Meredith Grey-Shepherd." Webber says as they walk in. "Ok next is Arizona and Alex Karev." He says as Arizona and Alex walk in. "Next is Callie Torres and Shane Ross." He says as Callie and Shane walk in. "Next is Christina Yang and Owen Hunt." He says as Christina and Owen walk in. "Next is April Kepner and Jackson Avery." He says as April and Jackson walk in. "And last but not least is...Mrs. and Mr. Sloan. Mark and Lexie Sloan!" He says as we walk in hand in hand and everyone cheers when we do walk in.

Later on
I was on the dance floor with my dad for the father daughter dance. The song ends and Webber grabs the microphone. "Ok now it's time for the Mark and Lexies first dance." He says as Mark makes his way to me and we dance as the music plays.

*here is the song I thought that would fit them and that they would dance to at their wedding for their first dance together*

The song ends and I stay in Marks arms when all of sudden I feel someone on my leg so I look down and it's Belle. After Mark and I were done dancing everyone else starts dancing. We dance with everyone else than it was time to throw the flowers. I threw them and April catches them. Meredith, Arizona and Callie didn't do it because they are already married and Bailey too since she's already remarried to Ben. April was so happy she caught it and I was happy for her. Oh and I forgot to mention that April and I have become close that we are best friends so my best friends are Arizona and April. We call ourselves AAL which stands for Arizona, April and Lexie. We are like your mean girls but as doctors. The girls and I danced together well Meredith didn't cause I didn't want her popping out my nephew since she was 7 months pregnant with him so I told her to not to dance if it was too much for her or if she got tired of dancing too much.