Chapter 11

Lexie's POV
A few months after the plane crash

We had sued the hospital for almost killing me and Mark. Oh also Mark and I are officially back together. Belle and I have moved back in with him. Arizona is so happy to have me back across the hall from her. Arizona was finally coming back after her leg has been amputated from the plane crash. She has a prosthetic leg on now. Mark and I go to the hospital and I take Belle to the day care center. I see Meredith dropping off Zola and I go up to her. "Mer. You needed to talk to me?" I say as she nods. "Yeah I do." She says as we walk out of the day care center. "What is it?" I ask as we walk down the hall. "Im pregnant and you can't tell anyone. Only Derek and you know." She says as I nod. "Your secret is safe with me sis."  I say as I walk to the residents lounge and she walks to the attendings lounge. I put my scrubs on and go to the front desk on the floor. The nurse hands me charts. I was acting as Cheif of neruo till Derek came back. He wasn't operating because of his arm. I'm still a resident but I was an interim attending at the moment but I was wearing light blue scrubs instead of the navy blue ones because once Derek comes back to doing surgeries I will have to change back to light blue so Owen said I could stay in my light blue ones. I'm actually chief resident. The interns called Meredith 'Medusa' and they called me 'Medusa's baby sister' I don't think Medusa has a sister but ok. "Medusa's baby sister— I mean Dr. Grey." I hear one of the interns say as I turn around to see it's Heather Brooks. "Yes?" I say as I look at her. "Um... I was told by your sister that you are the nuero surgeon for now until Dr. Shepherd comes back." She says as I nod and say, "That's correct." She looks at me. "Do you know your sister is mean?" She says as I nod. "Yes I knew that but she will warm up to you." I say as I see her with Meredith's phone. "What the hell are you doing with her phone?" I ask as I pointed to my sisters phone that's in her hand. "She asked me to call Dr. Shepherd's sisters." She says I knew Derek wouldn't be happy about this.

Sorry it's short but the next one will be longer.