^ DIS PHOTOS MADE BY ME ^

Vincent's POV 😈
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
"MELONY!!" I scream as I run as fast as I can, she doesn't slow down.
She turns right, left, left, right then disappears... I've lost her. Again!
I slump back to the park but occidere is still chasing her.
________________________________________
A/N| This chapter sucks XD luckily you see what tf is up between occidere and melony.
________________________________________
Melonys POV 😪
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
My mad dash around town came to a close, as I knew I couldn't out run occidere. I fall to the ground as I hit a dead end.
"Can't... Go... Further..." I groan as I can't move on the cold hard concrete.
"Melony,you crazy little dorknob. " Occidere says calmly walking towards me. He lifts me up and carries me.
"I-I thou-thought you said you couldn't love yourself"
"I can't love myself, because I'm evil. But I know what I can love. And that's you" he kisses me passionately. We kissed for what seemed like forever, I didn't want to leave his lips.
"Is this what you've been trying to teach me?" I ask when he releases me
"What?" he replies
"Your trying to teach me to love myself, no matter what."
"You caught me" he kisses me again and stands me back on the ground.
For the first time I saw occidere was about to cry, I don't know why.
"What's wrong?" I ask, confused
"Your lesson has been learnt, I've teached what must be taught. Time for me to go back home. My job here's is done" he replies, now I started to cry. I didn't take a second to wait.
"S-so soon..?" I ask
"I'm afraid so, but just know this. Vincent loves you, more than you know. He'll protect you in the harshest of times. But no matter what, never stop loving your beautiful self." He gave me a small kiss on the forehead "I love you" he whispers as he slowly fades.
A final tear drops from my eye. I finally remembered how ungrateful I've been. I walk back to the park and by the time I got there it was night time. I take my radio out of my bag and a flash light.
When i make it to the bench all I hear is soft sobbing
"I wanna dance In the dark, I wanna light up the night" I start singing, I hear him gasp. I turn the flashlight on and play the radio
"Melony!" Vincent jumps running towards me and gives me a tight hug.
I dig a hole in the ground and stick the flashlight in it. The radio plays the instrumental to dance in the dark by Rihanna.
I start to sing as me and Vincent slow dance across the park.
"Come on I wanna dance in the dark Come on We're gonna light up the night Come on I wanna dance in the dark Come on We're gonna light up the night Underdogs dance in the middle of the night Can see the night skies in the mirror of your eyes If you don't dance, make sure you got the rhythm Make sure that your heartbeat beats with the rhythm I wanna run wild in the middle of the night Right under the moon, bodies glowing in the night Nothing in between our skins but the rhythm Make sure that your heartbeat beats with the rhythm The nightime is the right time I wanna dance in the dark And never stop We're gonna light up the night Like shooting stars Whenever you hear the sound Don't be alarmed Oh, oh, oh, dancing in the dark I wanna dance in the dark And never stop We're gonna light up the night Like shooting stars Whenever you hear the sound Don't be alarmed Oh, oh, oh, dancing in the dark Underdogs dance in the middle of the night Out here with the stars like the creatures of the night If you don't dance, make sure you got the rhythm Make sure that your heartbeat beats with the rhythm I wanna dance dance in the middle of the night Can see the night skies in the mirror of your eyes If you don't dance, make sure you got the rhythm Make sure that your heartbeat beats with the rhythm The nightime is the right time I wanna dance in the dark And never stop We're gonna light up the night Like shooting stars Whenever you hear the sound Don't be alarmed Oh, oh, oh, dancing in the dark I wanna dance in the dark And never stop We're gonna light up the night Like shooting stars Whenever you hear the sound Don't be alarmed Oh, oh, oh, dancing in the dark I wanna dance in the dark Come on We're gonna light up the night Come on I wanna dance in the dark Come on We're gonna light up the night I wanna dance in the dark And never stop We're gonna light up the night Like shooting stars Whenever you hear the sound Don't be alarmed Oh, oh, oh, dancing in the dark I wanna dance in the dark And never stop We're gonna light up the night Like shooting stars Whenever you hear the sound Don't be alarmed Oh, oh, oh, dancing in the dark"
After a silence for a little bit he pulls me in for a deep kiss. I'll never stop loving him, no matter what
__________________
A/N| OMG THE ENDING SUCKKKKEEDDDD!!!!! I feel horrible for killing off occidere 😭 anyways righting a sequel to this where spoiler alert: Rosa saves Melony and stuff 😊
Anyways, the story won't be out for a while. I hope you liked when the rain falls and I love you all 😘