KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII DESUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Melonys POV 😠
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
We're back at the park, except the real one... Or the one I belong in.
I look to occidere, he's blushing . How come he can see my thoughts yet I can't see his? We sit down at the park bench, Occidere puts his hands over his... 'Thing' while blushing even more... Who or what is he thinking about.
"Melony?" Comes an excited voice, also a very shocked one
I turn around, Vincent was running towards me.
He lifts me off of the bench from behind and turns me around so I'm facing him. He puts me down on the floor and bear hugs me.
"How are you alive? Who killed you? Why is occidere still here if your a ghost?!" He was asking so many questions, it made me feel dizzy.
"What? No one killed me! Who told you that?"
Vincent points to rosa, she's trying to run out.
"You know, I think me an occidere have a message for you, 'rosa'" I grab out a book about magic that the real rosa gave me. To quote "to banish a Mentior the chosen one must sing something so powerful that they will start to grow a heart, as that is not natural they will be sent back to their home planet" end quote. I need occideres help with this because I don't have much control over my powers so I can't be that powerful.
"Hard to take. The day you just can't catch a break.
When it brings me down, I get right back up. Cause I'm powerful. An Incredible. Independent girl ready for the world, world, world. Come on. Tonight I'm unstoppable. Incredibly strong-ong-ong-ong. Tonight I'm unstoppable. The world is calling me out, out, out. Don't wanna whisper. Wanna shout, shout. Come on. You know I'm unstoppable. When you're the girl, you want The moments ripe to pull a stunt. Yeah it's time to show what lies behind and front Get up on your feet Make a scene complete. Underneath the lights. Everything's all right, right, right, right. Come on Tonight I'm unstoppable Incredibly strong -ong -ong -ong Tonight I'm unstoppable The world is calling me out out out Don't wanna whisper Wanna shout shout shout Come on You know I'm unstoppable Get out. Get out. Get out of your head. Get out. Get out. And live instead. Get out. Get out. And Live instead Get out. Get out. Get out alright."
We were synchronised, his singing was amazing. I felt like kissing him right then and there but... Vincent's right In front of me.
Rosa smiled as a whole in the world sucks her into the void.
I look at occidere, occidere looks at me. I blush and he just smirks.
"We did pretty alright eh?" Occidere asks, play punching me on the shoulder
"We did better then alright" I jump onto him and kiss him deeply . In the corner of my eye I see Vincent's jaw is hanging wide open.
Occidere pushes me off as I look at him confused.
"I can't love myself Melony, you know that. You tell yourself all the time whilst your cutting yourself."
My eyes water, Vincent still shocked beyond belief. A. He just saw me kiss the evil part of me B. He just found out I cut myself every night.
"Melony why would you do such a thing to yourself?" Asks Vincent when he regains his speech
"Because it was all my fault! I had to fall in love with a murderer! I wasn't there to help! I spent my last night with my family partying with people I don't even care about! Everything is my fault!!!" I shout crying as I run away, I hear them trying to follow me but I can't tell who's following me. I didn't care anyways, all I cared about was getting out of there. Vincent had to remind me, he had to remind me that everything is my fault, I'm everyone's problem. Even my own.