I cant shake this feeling

Melonys Point Of View
________________
I walk into school on a Monday morning, somehow being a mass murderer made me super popular.
Surprisingly jack wasn't at school, which was a real shame. Those gorgeous eyes and...
Get a hold of yourself melony! He's evil! AND he's in jail!
I walk to my class for first period, the class I'd have with jack.
I sat down in my normal seat and turn to where jack is supposed to be.
I let out a sigh as I know... I'll never see him again
Our teacher starts talking about some weird stuff or whatever then suddenly...
"Sorry I'm late teach" someone says at the door, I don't look up as I'm too intruded in my book but that voice... So fermilliar!
"Ah, jack. What's the excuse this time?" Our teacher replies. Wait... JACK??
My eyes lit up,I look to the door it was jack! Or.. Well... Vincent. Either way I guess.
Jack walks towards his desk and sits down.
I blush as I look at him with an apologetic smile.
Already reminding myself of that gorgeous moment when we kissed... Then I crushed it by calling the police.
Thinking of this moment I begin to tear up, Jack puts his hand on my cheek. I start blushing more than before and a silent rain of tears fall from my eyes.
I wake back into reality and shake my head, I raise my hand and slap jack right across the face.
I can't fall In love with him AGAIN!!
I look away but in a corner of my eye I can see jacks smirking while raising an eyebrow, elbow on the desk with those...
SHUTUP MELONY! YOU DONT LOVE HIM.. Do you..?
"Um, melony..." Jack puts his soft hand on my shoulder
"Yes?" I say, shifting his hand off my shoulder also trying to hold in my anger
"Do.. Do you hate me or love me?" His face sank, I think my did too.
"I..." I don't have an answer for that... I don't really know anymore.
"You love me don't you?" He asks
"Ugh, why would I?" I try to lie my way out of this situation, but I can't help the feeling he's right...