Lol new charector

Mentiors POV 👽
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Finally, Mentioralaban will have their king! And of course, their queen.
I didn't know stealing someone was so easy! All I has to do was pose as his previous lover and BOOM he's going to the prom with me. Heh, luckily Melony doesn't know her true power yet. If she did she would have probably escaped the hell I sent her too by now. After the king has been brought home, Melony will know the lesson I've been attempting to teach her. Everything is going as planned.
"RING RING" Rosas/my phone rings. It's Vincent!
"Hellooooooo~?" I ask, trying to sassify my voice
"Hey, um rosa... I'm sorry I can't go to prom with you" Vincent slurs his words. I can't believe it, I've come too far
"Why not?" I ask rudely
"Well it's just... I want to go with Melony." He replies
"Um sorry, is the connection screwed up? Melonys dead!"
"No she's not, she over heard our conversation and just... Left..."
"Wait, she's back?"
"Yeah"
"WHY DIDNT YOU KILL HER!! SHE OBVIOUSLY A ZOMBIE!!!"
"She wasn't a zombie, she wasn't rotted or anything. I'm going to apologise. Me and occidere are going to go look for her, I'm sorry Rosa. I've moved on"
I tried to cry but I wasn't sad at all, I was pissed! I release occidere to this world to ruin her chances with Vincent and all he does is make is easier for them to connect!!!
"Fine then, if you see my UFO parked in the middle of nowhere please tell me your location. I need to go back to my home planet on Mentioralaban to tell my people THEIR KING CHOSE A FILTHY WITCH OVER A SHAPESHIFTING ALIEN!!!" I shout into my phone, everyone in the store is staring. I look at them hinting I was being sarcastic... Which I wasn't.
"Sure, whatever. When were you so rude? And what the hell kind on planet is Mentioralaban?!"
"It's a place where NO PURPLE IDIOT PICKS A SECOND HAND WITCH FOR HIS BRIDE!!!"
He hangs up. Luckily occidere can't find her. She's in another multiverse...
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
A/N| hi guys! So I bet your wondering "who the hell is mentior?" Well if it wasn't obvious, Mentior is an alien with shapeshifting powers from the small planet Mentioralaban . They live forever, though there is a vanquishing poison. The current queens only purpose is to find her planet a king, once the king dies the queen must pick a new queen and the cycle continues. If you'd like more on these, please alert me. Also thx sunsetwashere for saying giving the name "occidere" to a charector is attention to detail. If you don't know occidere is Latin for killing. And if you want to know more Mentior is fake is Latin.
Now to Melonys POV! And yes, the multiverse theory is in this story now. It would be the only explanation for my story, sunsetwashere s story and AnnieWantsToBattle s story don't connect together ( I know sansetwashere s and AnnieWantsToBattle s link together but mine has nothing to do with them)
Now, CARRY ON! ~✨Dagi✨
Melonys POV 😔
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
I find myself back at school.
"Oh crap!" I think to myself. They'll know I've wagged. Suddenly I see rosa walk towards me.
"Melony?" She asks, shocked to say the least
"Stay back boyfriend stealer!" I shout back, waving my book like a sword.
"Boyfriend stealer? Melony you were missing for 8 years!" Rosa replies
"8... Years...?" My face went pale... I guess travelling through portals takes a while
"Yeah...I haven't seen you since first day of grade 1!!"
"Weren't you just in the park asking Vincent to the prom?"
"What...? No... How do you know about Vincent? He's ... He's a ghost...." Her eyes begin to water, what is she talking about???
"N-no he's not!"
"Melony I don't know where you've been, but Vincent was a ghost ever since he was stuffed into a suit at freddy fazbears... I should have kept an eye on him..."
"Wait rosa... Your familiar with other-worldy things correct?"
"Oh come on Mel! It hasn't been THAT long!" We laugh as she leads me out of the school. Now I know what's going on, rosa would never wag. She leads me to the park, the same one as she asked Vincent out in!
She pulls out a book she dusts it off while saying "what makes you so interested?"
"Well... I don't think I'm in the right universe..."
She looked at me like I was an idiot, which I probably am.
"Melony..."
"Look I know it SOUNDS crazy but..."
"You've come to the right place!!" She pulls out about 5-8 books all old and dusty
"Wait you believe me?" I ask
"Well yeah! Anything can happen!"
It all came back to me now. I remember in the first day of grade 1, a strange man was in the playground.
"Ey kid, wanna see something cool?" He asked
"No thanks, mommy says to stay away from mean people" I replied. Well In my universe, that's what I replied with. Maybe in this universe I accepted and got killed!
"Rosa, give me everything you got on the multiverse" I demand
"On it!" Rosa says saluting as she runs towards this small house nearby.
Wait is she a thief now..?