Little baby ducks, send em to the moon

Vincent's POV 😈
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
"Melony!" I scream as I shake her lifeless body on the ground, occidere starts to fade as he looks around trying to escape
"Don't just stand there!!" I shout at him "HELP!!!" He looks at me weirdly, like he thinks I don't care
"Did you not break up with her? Why do you care?" He asks, um just because he's not technically human DOESNT MEAN I WONT MURDER HIM ONE MILLION TIMES OVER!!!!
"I DO CARE! I DONT GIVE A FLYING FREDDY IF I BROKE UP WITH HER I LOVE HER!!" Everyone in the park has evacuated by now, so I can say what I want without them calling the police. he looked at me with a frown of regret... Okayyy????
"She's not breathing, she thinks her life will end. She's dreaming, that you two were back together." He says calmly walking towards her
"HOW DO YOU-" I yell as I get cut off
"Um, I AM her. I can see her thoughts and emotions... Sometimes, I feel them myself" he blushes intensely... Wait what? Okay... This is REALLY awkward...
"Well how do we save her?" I ask, trying not to blush as I know what he's hinting at...
"Remind her you love her, that's all she desires." He replies
"But didn't you JUST say she hates me?"
"And didn't you JUST say you love her?"
"why can't YOU wake her up?!" I roar, I'm not doing this again!
"Hey! Do you WANT to send a paranormal person to the hospital?"
"Wait paranormal..?"
"She'd be sent to the government, be tested on and... Wait you didn't know?"
"Does SHE even know?!"
"No, but THATS WHY IM HERE YOU IDIOT!!!!"
"... So she summoned you..?"
"OH MY GOD! HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE!!????"
The park was silent. Occidere glared at me awkwardly, is melony feeling THAT way again? The way that she loves me? I take a few steps back implying I'm creeped out.
"You know, Vinnie. No ones around..." He says in a sassy accent walking towards me... I wish someone was around....
"Uh-uh... O-okay?" My voice trembled... No matter what this is gay. There nothing wrong with that it's just... I'm straight...
"hey Vinnie ... Since I AM melony and since you love melony ..."
"Where is this going...?"
"The blankets sweetie"
"Ok, I don't care if your melony or not that's gay. I thought you loved her not me"
"Sorry... Whatever she feels sometimes effects me"
"I-it's ok... Just please... Don't do that again"
"Yeah... Sure..."
"It never happened..."
"What never happened?" He smirked at me as we both laugh
i look to melony as I realise... She's barely breathing
"Melony!" I scream running towards her body once more. I couldn't hold it in. I started to cry, like not just one tear falls from my face I was crying a rainfall of tears. A tear drops onto her face as I lift her up and hold her tight. I kept crying non stop.
"V-vin *cough* Vinnie?" I hear faintly. I look to melony thinking she's awoken but no... It's was my ... My little songbird...