NUUU MA BUCKET!!!!!!

Occideres POV (as suggested by sunsetwashere )
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
I go to the other world, where melony was. I know I should have told Vincent that I can literally just teleport to her but then... She wouldn't exactly be coming back...
I see her sitting with rosa, the REAL one.
"Melony!" I shout as I run towards her, she has stacks and stacks of old dusty books.
"Occidere? What the hell are you doing here?" She asks looking up from her book, rosa is totally confused.
"No time too explain! You have to get back to our world right now!"
"What?"
"Open the portal to home. Or else Vincent will be gone forever!!!"
She looked at me shocked. The only way to get through to her is through song
"Your just a small town girl, living in a lonely world.you took the midnight train going anywhere. I'm just a city boy, born a and raised in South Detroit. I took the midnight train going anywhere.
A singer in a smokey room, the smell of wine and cheap perfume. For a smile they can share the night it goes on and on and on and on.
Don't stop, believing
Hold on to that feeling
Don't stop, believing
Hold on
Streetlight people
Don't stop believing."
Her wide open jaw shuts.
"Let's go." She pulls a concentrated face
She starts thinking of home, a portal appears I front of her and walks through. It's very hard to jump dimensions you know? She really wants to go save Vincent. I know how she feels.... ~💞 because I love him too...💞~