I cant lose her

Vincent's POV
〰〰〰〰〰〰
I grip onto her hand as hard as I can, he hands.. So soft and warm...
We walk to her old home, this is where the dates at.
The old Pizzaria, the remains of Freddy Fazbears Pizzaria '2'
Her face sank
"H-how... Wh-why..." Melonys face was a pale as a vampires skin...
"They burnt it Down...." I mumble, still holding her hands tight
"I.." She ripped her hand out of mine and rested her forehead in her palms (DÉJÀ VU !!!!)
"There's one place though... A place that was unharmed." I tried to cheer her up, but her forehead was glued to her hands. I gently rub her back in a pattern, she stops crying and looks up at me.
"Proceed" she says unemotionally
We walk to a room with a bed in the centre with pink and Purple Hearts on it, the wallpaper surrounded us was painted with the faces of the toy animatronics.
Countless stuffed animatronic dolls lay upon the bed, one the bed lays a letter with a heart on it.
The envelope said "Melony -The toys and foxy"
I could already see she was about to cry.
"Mel, maybe you should read it..." I put my hand on her shoulder very bitterly
"Y-yeah.. Maybe.." She walks towards it and picks It up, but can't open it.
"Here give it to me, I'll open it" she hands it to me , not taking a moment to breathe from the tears.
I tear it open
"Dear our lovely little musician, i doubt you'll see much more of us after the place is shut down.
So here are some photos of our best times with you! (Basically all of them!!) just know that all of us will live on, we'll find a way back! We promise." I read out, suddenly I see the words 'also, I found out Vincent's still out there! Stay away, please mel?' I skipped it, I'm not losing her again.
"Until we meet again, we love you. With all our hearts. Love, Mangle, Bonnie, Chica, Freddy and foxy"
I handed her another envelope filled with pictures galore.
She runs up to me and squeezes me tight
"Thank you for showing me this" she whispers
"I only did it because I loved you, nothing you say can change that." I started to stroke her hair gently, we stood there for what felt like days. I wish it was months to be honest, that moment was gorgeous.
"Shall we continue our date?" I ask
"Anywhere that I'm with you is alright with me..." She cuddles up to me
"Hey, how about you stay at my place" I offer, hopefully she's not thinking what I think she's thinking.
She gets off of me and looks at me weirdly.
"What?" She whispers, almost 10 center meters away From me. Making it right next to impossible to hear.
"Well we are technically dating now..." I mumble
"Sure..." She replies, still eyeing me like a hawk.
Oh no... She's slowly drifting away from me... I can't let that happen!
I rip her towards me, our noses meeting once more.
She pulls her head back again, but I put my hand on her head just like before and held her closer then ever. She was trying so hard to escape, but I was holding her so tight it would be impossible to get out.
I held head to my shoulder, I started swaying left and right still holding her.
I don't know how she did it, but she managed to push me away.
I fall onto a stack of dolls, one was holding a knife...
I broke the knife but it still really hurt duh.
Her face was shocked, her hands over her mouth. Once again the most pale face I've ever seen.
I get back up the moment I walk towards her she says "I'm sorry!" And runs away
I try to follow her... But I've lost her...