Pringles

Melonys POV 😘
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
As I walk out I think to myself, am I single? I'm technically dating myself... Pretty weird...
I mean, the voices in my head (which are probably occidere) are telling me occidere is the blackness in my heart, I mean that would explain that strange black aura emerging from him before. But.. How come he assumed physical form? Did the darkness in me grow so powerful it's basically a human? Only way I can find out is if I ask, but how? I met him when I was really sad... And if he is ME I can't fool myself, there's no logic in that (LOL! DÈJÀ VU AGAIN!!)
Maybe I could check my book on black magic, that's what it's gotta be right?
I open my bag and reach for the book, I flip through the pages.
"Nothing? Are you kidding me?" I shout sitting on a bench in a quite beautiful park. Everyone's looking at me weird, I just ignore.
"Need any help?" I familiar voice calls whilst putting his hand upon my shoulder. I turn around expecting it to be Vincent but no... Its occidere...
"Now I KNOW that your me, only show up for the irony" I say standing up putting my hands on my hips with an eyebrow raised.
"Anyways, what do you want?" He asked
"I want to ask you LOTS AND LOTS of questions, is that alright?" I ask
"Go ahead. I've got all the time in the world"
"Why are you human? Are you the blackness in my heart? Why are you here?"
"Well first question; I'm the person who was growing inside you, the person you tried to run from. Your hatred for Vincent that you were hiding after the kiss grew too strong. Second question: yes actually, after you killed Vincent (the first time) some evil escaped the wounds and possessed you. Third question; I can't tell you, if I did my visit would be pointless" he took a deep breath, that was a LOT to say
"Wow..." I say as my eyes widen. Not because of what he just said ...
"You okay? you look like you've seen a ghost" he asks worried
"I didn't see a ghost... It's worse..." I point behind him, he turns around. It's Vincent. Standing there, jaw wide open.
"Well, well, well." Occidere says as he eyes Vincent (OMG I feel like doing a gay fanfic with Occidere and Vincent atm XD IDK! DONT JUDGE BRUH!)
"Wait, melony hates me?" Vincent asks finally regaining his senses
"Hated..." I correct him... But do I still hate him....?
"No melony, it's hates" Occidere corrects ME
"Excuse me but your the part of me that HATES Vincent, melony is the part of melony who loves vincent" I reply
"Melony, he broke up with you. Why is he still stalking you around like this?" He asks. I don't have words. My face has gone pale, I knew this moment would come.
"If YOUR melony, then how are you dating? Hm? She's MINE!" Vincent shouts
"You broke up with her dorknob! She's MINE!" Occidere replies, hey! He stole my word... I'll let him off the hook, he IS me. I decide to step into the conversation "hey! I belong to no one!"
They both stare at me, like I didn't just tell them off for fighting for me
"You can say that, but it's not true" occidere finally breaks the silence
He shrugs me off and continues the fight with Vincent. I start feeling faint, my vision blurs. I fall to the ground as the world turns black.
I maybe, perhaps , kinda have fainted....

(A/N| Helloooo dorknobs! Lol, I made that up XD anyways... I bet your wondering why this story is called Pringles... Reality check: I'm eating Pringles... YOLO!!!)