"I'm in. Master Splinter, you have the, all clear. Turn the power off" Donnie said with a smile into their comm channel. Mikey found himself swinging his legs while watching the many Kraang bots walking below them. His eyes searched the room until they landed on someone or more, in particular three individuals. 

"Leo" 

Hearing his name, Leo walked towards his youngest brother who could only point below, the leader in blue gasped seeing the missing fox of their group. Dantzer was chained to a wall, opposite him was Z and Acronix, the two snickering at him.

"Master Splinter, direct your group's attention south-west" Leo spoke in a vague whisper to his father who nodded, they were opposite them. Splinter turned to see what had his sons concerned, he gasped seeing the chained up man below them. Turning to alert Saki, he sighed watching the older man take notice of his missing brother while Ikkou held tightly to Saki knowing the two needed to ground one another. Alopex remained silent in the shadows, her job had been turning the power off which she had successfully done but seeing her almost ex-partner bloody and bleeding while being chained like an animal unleashed a wave of anger she had never felt before. 

However, before anything could kick off. Alarms blared around the room. Mikey turned to Donnie who shrugged, unable to explain, it wasn't him.

"Hahaha! I thought I could smell turtles!"

The four looked up from where they had remained hidden only to see Kraang Prime floating in front of them. 

"Can't say I've missed you though" Mikey teased just as the Kraang opened fire. 

"So much for stealth" Leo grunted out as he took down many Kraang. 

Z and Acronix shared a smile as they whistled, Raphael was here which meant so was the red gem. Wolves from every direction jumped out of the shadows. 

"Ambush!" April cried out just as Casey shouted, "Goongaller". 

Shaking his head, Leo continued to fight, making sure to take as many Kraang bots down first knowing they were the easier enemy. While the Crux Clan had made it surely their main mission to make the Saki family lives a living hell. Raphael found himself defending against seven wolves at one time. 

"Raph!" April shoved the younger teenager out of the way and used her powers to send any wolves away from the hothead who had fallen to a knee holding his head in pain. 

"You okay?" Casey appeared beside his best-friend, Raph could only nod as he continued to fight. Something just felt off but what. 

"Cut me free" Dantzer called out to Mikey who nodded. The younger teenager sliced the chains allowing the injured fox to fight back. Alopex watched from the shadows, she knew something the others didn't. Diana had passed on her information that could potentially change the Clan rules for good. 

Donnie smirked as his brothers and friends defended his back. He and Rockwell worked double time on the giant machine in front of them while Leatherhead used his scientific knowledge to replace the inside of the bomb with the cure to it all. After a good ten minutes, the three were done. 

"MIKEY!" 

"MICHAELANGELO!" 

Fear struck his heart as Donnie turned to see Mikey had been cornered by both Acronix and Z, the two grinned stabbing in his direction. Mikey was trapped; he tried to defend himself when he suddenly felt pain in his side. He had been slashed. 

Splinter tried to push through to his youngest when a white wave like no other threw many of them off their feet. Saki stumbled over to help his old friend as wolves fell to the floor. April turned to see Acronix had been thrown aside while clashing of swords was heard. Beside them all was Dantzer who was fighting with Z, the two full on going for it. Ignoring that blood was being spilled.