Chapter 7 - "Where Am I?"

-This chapter is probably the longest one I've made so far.
-Starting from this chapter, there's gonna be tons of spoilers from the manga!

———————————-—————————————
Y/N POV:

Your eyes flutter open softly, your back feeling more than uncomfortable.
You look up at the night sky, the moonlight peeping through the tree leaves while lighting up the dark sky. The stars weren't as visible like how they usually were.
Something was off...

You quickly sit up looking around, you were in the middle of the woods. This gloomy scene had a roller coaster of emotions washing over you.
You look down at your body, you were in the dress you changed into to go hang out with Shinobu.
You stare down on the ground at your shadow, with the moon being the only source of light it was hard for you to see much.

You started to get even more tense and feel nervous.
'Why did I wake up in the dirt!? Wasn't I in the hospital!?' Thousands of questions starting to roam my mind.

I get up off the ground turning in different directions, trying to look through the trees for any other sign of life.
"Where am I?" You mumble to yourself, feeling a bit giddy.
I freeze in my spot as a cold breeze blows over me, it suddenly started feeling cold.

You heard a gasp behind you, they sounded surprised but in a, happy way?

When I heard a charming male voice behind me I just froze, not daring to look at who it was.
'What's someone else doing out here during the night? Not to mention in the woods!'

"You are such a beauty, what a delightful sight."

This guy only gave you more reasons to be scared. Your feet were rooted to the ground and you felt a shiver go down your spine.

You could hear his footsteps behind you walking closer in slow motion. The front of his body pressed against your back and he leans his head down bringing his face close your neck.

He smells your scent and his eyes glowed brighter in the dark forest. He felt exhilarated, he could smell the scent of your sweet blood and flesh.
It was different though, like it was out of this world. (Literally)

"I really did get lucky." He says with an innocent laugh. He seemed exuberant and his laugh might of sounded innocent, but you knew surely this guy was bad news and you started feeling this unsettling pit in your stomach.

"I'll enjoy eating you." He cooed in a coldly manner.
There were no words to describe how you were feeling now. The small beads of sweat starting to form on your body and your eyes widened in shock at his words, when you became wary of his intentions you felt more frightened.
His friendly demeanor seemed likely fake, after hearing this I knew he was nothing but a dark and cold-hearted creature. His aura didn't even feel human to you.

At first he sounded like a charming guy, then his voice changed to a more detached, serious and cold voice as he kept continuing to speak to me.

He grabs onto your arm, surprisingly somewhat gentle. His hand was unnaturally cold.

I turn around quickly, this creep touching me just crosses the line. When I looked at him he wasn't human... I expected this, I knew about demons but what was this guy doing.

This demon was beautiful, back at home they're a few like him. The skin of most demons appeared dreary but his seemed smooth, he's tall and has a muscular build, he has long light blonde spiky hair, but what stood out the most were his effulgent eyes. The kanji for the number two was inscribed in his eyes and his irises are rainbow-colored.