Chapter 6 - Hit

Warning: Violence, Blood,
Prepare yourself 👀
———————————————————————————

You woke up fluttering your eyes open, you stretched your legs and arms out feeling good today. Last night was such a happy moment for you, besides the fact that Akaza wasn't there. The rising sun shines brightly on your face, the birds were chirping, today just felt different... It felt better than usual.

You got up to look out your window seeing that the risen-sun shone softly on the city streets which were filled with people walking around. You decided you would go for a walk later and maybe even shop for some things to treat yourself.

You and Kyojuro did end up taking pictures of the fireworks and sent them to Akaza afterwards. You and him texted for a while saying how you both missed each other and FaceTimed. It was so sweet.

I made a delicious breakfast which was (your choice), I loved food and the way it would bring positive emotions and a sensation of cheeriness to people. You take your last bite then put everything up.

I would've gone over to Kyojuro's apartment but I wanted to spend a day with just myself. In the meantime before I go out I'll binge watch tv.

Time Skip~

After an hour or so I received a text message. As I check it I see it's Shinobu asking to hang out today. My eyes widen a little not expecting her to be the one that texted me. Usually I'm always texting Akaza and Kyojuro, besides a few friends from high school that I'm not exactly close with.

I was planning on going out anyways so I wouldn't mind spending time with her. I text her agreeing to hang out, we make plans to go to a restaurant together. I text Kyojuro letting him know if in case he decides to visit my apartment and I'm not here.

He tells me to have fun and enjoy my day and it makes me smile seeing this text. I send a heart emoji and put my phone up getting dressed.
I put on light makeup and didn't dress to fancy but put on a nice dress.

Before I leave I grab my bag and phone, opening the door to my apartment.

"You look stunning, as always." You hear Kyojuro say as he chuckles staring at your beautiful figure as he leans back on his door with his arms crossed over his chest.

Your cheeks heat up burning instantly, you would instantly recognize his voice without having to look at him. You turn around seeing him in his robe with his hair fully down and a little wet. He must've taken a shower a while ago.

Gosh he looked so hot, his appearance was making you melt in your spot seeing his well built body, part of his exposed chest, and that hair!
Your feet were frozen on the floor, as you stared at him seeing a sensual smirk form on his face.

You felt a rush of energy, your heartbeat started pounding in your chest as he walked over to you. You looked up at him as a small smile works it way onto on your lips.

"Thank you. You look good yourself." I return the compliment looking up at him. He smiles back at me, a light tint of red spreading onto his cheeks.

He moves his head down to my cheek and kisses it. His body heat radiated onto me as he stood close, his pillowy like lips on my cheek, his wet hair tickling against my skin.

It all felt to good. He moves his lips off my cheek but keeps his head next to ear to whisper something.
"Be careful." He says in a soft tone moving his head back to see me.
He liked... no loved how you would react to small things he did like this, seeing how flushed you would get under his touch.

You nod in reply with a gentle smile. You turn back around walking off, you bring your hand to your cheek as you fingertips stroke the area he kissed on your cheek. You take a turn in the hallway where the elevator was and step inside.