Chapter 5 - Fireworks

( -There is nothing to bad in this chapter but the next and future chapters are going to get more tense. Possibly spicy? Just want to say now I don't write s3x scenes but only things such as making out!)
____________________________________

Today was the day, it's been a few days after the dinner and Akaza had already left. It's been lonely sometimes, I do miss him but I've been spending more time with Kyojuro now.
He's so confusing and I don't understand if he likes me sometimes or if he's just playing around with teasing me.

Flashback~
At Your Place

We were sitting down on the sofa and we decided to start watching a show together. We've gotten more comfortable with each other the past days. Ever since Akaza left he's been checking up on me more which was kinda nice, it made me feel happy and I enjoyed my time with him.

As we were sitting down and watching the show he puts his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him.
It felt like he did things like this on purpose because he seen how flustered and red I would get.

When he pulled me closer his hand slid down my waist slightly with his finger tips brushing against my skin over the clothing.

I wasn't feeling uncomfortable but I was feeling anxious. I look up at him but he was looking at the tv, avoiding eye contact.
"Watch it." He said as he looks down at me with a smirk.

"What?" You ask in a low voice, stammering. It took you a moment to realize what he said but before you could say okay he speaks.

"Are you uncomfortable?" He asked you. He wanted to make sure that your okay with things that he did like this.

I shake my head no, I wasn't uncomfortable with him I just wasn't expecting it.

Thoughts of my feelings started to rush in my head thinking of Kyojuro and Akaza.
I'm not liking two guys I refuse so Akaza and Kyojuro are just my friends. If I pick one the other is going to get hurt, besides I don't want to pick between them. I can't.

I know me and Akaza have known each other for longer and I've been having feelings towards him for a while, but with Kyojuro something just feels different.

He smiles and moves his hand from off my waist, bringing his arm up and wrapping it around my shoulder in a more friendly and affectionate way. I rest my head on his chest and smile. It felt nice with us being like this.

He smiles as well as you both continue watching the show.

Flashback Ends~

After that day we just continued watching the show, playing card games, eating out, shopping, and going for walks at night... doing things to kill time.

Then there was another time where we were walking and I asked him, "What are we?"
He said that were friends. I mean yeah we are, I don't know what else I would be expecting him to say.

Akaza was bold with everything I knew he clearly likes me... I think. Even if he did I don't wanna be anything more than friends with him because if we were to not work out then what would happen to us.

Me and my ex were just friends but we decided to get together. We even got married in high school... Ever since he left I still think about him sometimes... I miss him.
Now that I think about it did we even get a divorce?

I don't want to ruin my friendship with Akaza. He was the only person I really had and would spend all my time with besides Kyojuro.

I started getting ready for the festival getting dolled up. I wanted to look really nice for today, it felt special and I was excited but disappointed at the fact that Akaza won't be joining.