Chaper 1 - "Friend?"

You and Akaza were sitting down on your sofa watching tv shows and eating popcorn getting comfortable.

"I don't understand her, she should just pick one guy and move on with her life." I say getting aggravated at the woman on the show for not being able to pick between two guys. Akaza laughs at you "Or she can just pick both of them." He says shaking his head while smiling at you.

"It's so aggravating though it's not that hard to choose and she's not some object they can share." You say crossing your arms and pouting at him. He laughs again at you and closes his eyes trying to think. "I don't think it's that easy for her though she loves both of them; if you were in that situation you would understand." He says opening his eyes looking at you.

"Akaza! Just be on my side here." You say annoyed and huffing as you punch his arm lightly. He looked at you in a sarcastic offensive way. He takes yours and his popcorn and puts it to the side as you look at him confused.

He then grabs you and hovers over you as he starts tickling you and you start bursting out with laughter "S-stop! P-please!" You try to say yelling out and wiggling around underneath him on the sofa. You try to grab his hand but you can't even move a finger on him; he's way more stronger than you for obvious reasons. I'm sure he was still stronger than me even before he was a demon though.

He smirks down at you and starts laughing at you as he's hovering over your figure and tickling you he couldn't help but laugh at you. He enjoys moments like these with you. He gets off of you as you go to sit up with your hair a little messy from all the moving around. You fix your hair up and comb through the strands with your fingers then look towards him.

You didn't realize from all the laughing but that situation could've been taken differently if someone walked in on the both of you. He didn't have his hoari on and you refused to lay your eyes on anything above his waist unless it was his face. It's not that you were uncomfortable and you didn't mind but you would be a blushing mess if you looked.

You start to laugh with him it was funny and you loved spending your time with him. "Let's keep watching the show." You say turning your body to face the tv. He nods to you and turns as well, as y'all are sitting side by side you lean your head on his shoulder and he leans his head on your head.

As y'all are laughing and enjoying the show Akaza gazes at you in a admiring way with gentle eyes. You see in the corner of your eye him staring at you. You turn your head to face him and you smile.

Your eyes met with each others and you two just stare into them. He slips his gaze down to your soft full lips then slowly moves his eyes back into yours as a calm and gentle smile spreads across his lips. It gives you butterfly's in your stomach and your heart starts to race fast that you can almost hear it. "W-What?" You stutter with a nervous laugh.

He leans over to put his popcorn down on the floor and turns his body facing yours. "Remember when we first met?" He ask smiling at you. "Yes... why?" You say smiling recalling the memories.

Flashback~
(Morning)
Your were walking around the streets of Tokyo with the bright sun smiling down at you and you hear yelling in the distance as you go to turn around you see someone running fast in the distance and he was headed straight towards you. "Hey slow do-!" You try to speak out seeing he's not paying attention and looking behind him at the civilian chasing him, but before you could finish your sentence you were cut off by him bumping into you.

He quickly gets up and looks down at you and holds his hands out for you to grab. You grab them and notice his worried expression as your getting up. "Hey... are you okay?" You ask the stranger looking at his face still holding onto his hands. "HEY!" You hear the same civilian yelling in the distance running towards him. The strangers hands grip onto yours a little tighter as he looks back at the person with worry written all over his face but a sense of confidence like he was ready to face the civilian. You look down then notice his knuckles are sore and red with cuts over them. You then squeeze his hands a little tighter "Lets run." You tell him calmly with a reassuring smile trying to help him.