Chaper 2 - New Neighbor

The door was already wide open and I didn't just want to walk in... But I walked in anyways, I mean the door is wide open anyways. "Hello?" I call out confused.

I guess someone's moving next door to me. "Come in!" I hear a loud deep voice coming from a room. I walk in to see a tall figure standing up digging in a box trying to find something.

Oh my- This man looks very sexy. He was just in a robe and his hair was down and messy. He looks at me and stares my body up and down. I thought it was strange at first but I was just now staring at him, until I noticed what he was really staring at I was still in my pajamas. I was wearing shorts and a button up shirt that wasn't buttoned up all the way showing parts of my breast and when I noticed I knew my face was red.

He then smiles while looking back at my face. "Can I help you ma'am?" He ask with a bright smile. "No... I was just... I'm sorry I just came into your apartment. I was confused because no one lived here you see." You say blabbering on embarrassed with your face turning more red by the second. He chuckles finding you cute "It's no problem miss, I'm your new neighbor." He says staring at your eyes. You walk closer over to him and offer if he needs help trying to be polite. "No thank you miss, I'm actually going to be on my way to work in a few hours."

You nod your head smiling at him until he takes off his robe. Your eyes widen and your mouth drops not expecting it and your face was a deep shade of red. Thank goodness he had boxers on. Not that that made it any better- He was tall and had a muscular athletic type body. He puts on his pants quickly like he was in a rush-

He then turns his body to you and grabs his blazer that's on the chair next to you slipping it on. I am to stunned to speak those man boobies are just making me breathless. "It's really hot in here!" You say and chuckle nervously as you turn away from him and fan your face with your hands.

This is so embarrassing, what am I even doing here.

"You can turn back around now." He says laughing. You turn back around to see him dressed for the most part but the top of his body was a little visible still. "My name is Kyojuro Rengoku, I just moved here last night but today I'm going to bring the rest of the furniture here." He says changing the subject smiling down at you.

His smile seems so heart-warming and it can just bring joy to anyone like it's contagious. "My name is Y/N L/N." You say smiling back at him. He goes to grab something and starts to tie his hair up but stops after hearing me speak up. "I'll do it for you."

You say wanting to be help instead of just standing there and watching his movements and body like a creep

You say wanting to be help instead of just standing there and watching his movements and body like a creep. You walk up to him taking the tie and walk behind him. "Well alright." He say's smiling letting you without hesitating. He was taller than you so you had to stand on your tippy toes. "I'm always losing mine." You say with an awkward laugh.

As you were doing his hair you realized how soft and silky it was. You run your fingers through his long bright golden yellow hair with red tips at the ends like flames. It was so healthy and fluffy. My dead ends could never compare to this.