Ym : He really spoiled you a lot!! anyways be ready at 4, My driver will pick you up, Jungwoo parents had already arrived and we are gonna talk about marraige stuffs so don't be late!!

Yn : WHAT?? didn't i said i called off this marraige??

Ym : Listen we aren't asking you for permission, it's just an information,so you better behave obediently before them and most importantly come here as your Park Yn,daughter of Park Shinkee not as CEO Park Yn understood??

Yn : And what makes you think that i will listen to you??

Ym : Be careful with your words daughter!! oops no no Mother of a daughter...

She said in a evil tone before ending the call as i gulped hard and sat on the floor.I know now they're literally forcing me to marry Jungwoo by blackmailing me in name of Amy.And i also know they can do anything with just a nod..At this point I'm getting scared,

' One side no hint of him,another side forcing me to marry...'

I just now wish the world to stop i feel like my heart being ripped off while I'm alive.
After a self-arguement, i decided to call him but no response.I thought of calling the others but what if they are busy?? at this point i don't wanna disturb them afterall they had already done alot..

'Now i guess...I have to marry him for the sake of Amy..let me just pretend like i had never seen Taehyung after 5 years in India,i had never kept business with him,i had never heard him confessing, i had never confessed my love for him, i had never hugged him or kissed him, i had never went on a dinner date with him..Never...never...'

Time skips :

Time skips :

Every passing second i felt like my soul is giving up.And it's already 4 and here I'm waiting for my mother's car driver to arrive.
And what annoyed me more is she even send some staffs to do my make-up and the dress I'm wearing is not even in my choice!!