10 - The Downfall

Start from the beginning

-

Sunoo was NOT feeling it today, his life has been boring lately.

Even though he'd been stuck with the constant mental breakdowns he has had because of the stupid Summative Assessment they had to take this February next week. And to add to his misery he still has to do a shit ton of papers, and worksheets by Friday and he also has to review for Finals this upcoming week. In addition, he still isn't done with planning for their Year-end Senior Prom by the end of March. Then he remembered he had to put on an outfit for next week's party at Jake's house again, which will take him hours to a day to mix and match clothing.

"Same old, Same old" Sunoo sighed as he leaned his shoulder on his locker

Despite the overload of schoolwork he had there was just one thing he couldn't get off his mind since.

Sunghoon hyung.

After that night with his father, he was all Sunoo could think about. It wasn't because he missed him....okay maybe a little bit....But it was because he hasn't seen him since yesterday, neither a text nor a call from him he has received. He was worried about the older, and what his father could have done to him with the fact that he looks like the type of man to penetrate your asshole with a curtain rod till it punctures your intestines and your stomach and leave it in you till you die of a slow painful death and let maggots and rodents feed on your decomposing dead body in the basement of his house.

As he was deep in his thought, he didn't notice the tall figure in his peripheral vision leaning their back on the locker beside his.

"Miss me?" Sunoo heard those two-letter words and immediately knew who it was

"Damn, someone is having a bad day I suppose" Sunoo gave the guy a sad pout while looking into his dark almond eyes

"Sunghoon Hyung~" Sunoo whined tugging at the fabric of his hyung's green zip-up hoodie

"You're acting weird today, What's up?"

"Ugh! I'm so tired, I need rest!" Sunoo grumbled after working on his papers last night till 2 am which were due today.

"Same here" Sunghoon sighed as he was not able to sleep like Sunoo, but for different reasons...

"Say, can I come over later? You take Physical Science with me, right? Can you help me finalize my papers? Please~" The pouting smaller pleaded with puppy eyes while swaying left and right trying to convince Sunghoon to let him come over.

But in reality, Sunoo was finished with his chemistry papers. He just wanted to hang out with the guy who has been stuck in his tiny little head for the past two days.

Ever since he met Sunghoon, he's been fucking plagued with the need to be with his hyung. Even his friends and his noona are victims of his ongoing saga about this friend who has been sending him notes for the past 4 weeks and is now one of his favorite people to be with, but he doesn't really know why he's been obsessed with Sunghoon lately.

It could be because of the overflowing attractiveness he has that makes him go bonkers to the point of ripping off his clothes in front of him and barking like a rabid dog asking him to fuck his insides, or it could be because of how effortlessly he can make him crack up, despite the fact that his horrendous dad jokes make him gag to the core, Sunghoon has never failed to make his day better whether it's a simple compliment or a whole ass essay about how much of a cutie-pie he is. But what Sunoo finds attractive about Sunghoon, is his intelligence. No matter how much he tries to outwit the older he always ends up embarrassed every time they engage in academic-related discussions.

He's literally every girl's dream.

"Yeah, sure. My sister isn't home so it's just the both of us." Sunghoon grinned at how Sunoo immediately smiled showing his cute cheek dimples and his crescent eyes. He looks so cute I'm in shambles.