Enemies to lovers (Writing prompt)

Damn, I didn't even realize how Long its been since I updated this book. Still waiting for ep 11 tho ;-;

Anyways have this (this was originally the opening for my version of Ep 11 tho I scratch it off since it was too cringey)

Made a few changes because most of it was based on the remember short MV mother Rosy made.

Jake groaned as he keep getting stares and whispers since he had just arrived at school, almost all of Rosemeadow high's eyes were on him.

He hated this but continued to ignore them as he sees Daisy waiting at his opposed locker. He doesn't realize that he suddenly bumps into a familiar group of people.

"I'm so sorry! I-" He pauses realizing that he had bumped into his ex girlfriend, Y/N. She and Jake exchanged looks before She snapped out of reality and walked away from him with Luke, Zander and Hailey by her side.

He could practically feel Zander's cold glare behind him but he couldn't bare to turn around. He shakes his head before walking over to Daisy. Her face was shocked after what she had just witnessed.

"Daisy, are you sure that this plan is gonna work?" He asks assuringly.

"Definitely, let's just hope it does." She answers with a smile.

"Also do you know why everyone is staring and whispering at me lately? The tension is so thick that I can literally cut it with a knife!" Jake said.

"Well... You might wanna see Zoey's new tweet that she posted last night.." She passes her phone to him, showing him the post. His eyes widen in shock as his emotion turned into flaming anger.

"That b1txh, I swear to g-"

"Jake! That's enough, Some people were already gullible enough to believe it but not Y/N! Keep it together unless you want more rumors to spiral!" Daisy scoled which made Jake sigh.

"Sorry, sorry... But I can hope that I'll be able to convince everyone that those rumors are not true.. let's just get this over with..."

Little Did they know, Lia was listening in on everything while hiding behind a locker.